Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Pony Fanfic looking for a editor!

ShiroiTenshi

me and my friend have done a rp that was very well done and could be turned into a story.. thing is she has grown distant from me, and she is a writer so she was going to edit it and make it more like a story

I need a good writer to help me peice the paragraphs together! Please any pony care to help? I have nothing to offer. But please? it's a very good story and I lack the know how of correct writing (just my imagination)

me and my friend have done a rp that was very well done and could be turned into a story.. thing is she has grown distant from me, and she is a writer so she was going to edit it and make it more like a story

I need a good writer to help me peice the paragraphs together! Please any pony care to help? I have nothing to offer. But please? it's a very good story and I lack the know how of correct writing (just my imagination)

Sure, I can take a look at it.  Just let me know what level of feedback you want.  I can proof-read for grammar, spelling, etc. or I can provide feedback/suggestions on overall structure, pacing, etc. or anything in between.

EDIT: and fwiw, I don't care if it's clop or grimdark...all I've ever cared about in fanfics is the quality of the story, not whether or not it's 'pure' or whatever.

Edited by NLR Information Minister

Sure, I can take a look at it.  Just let me know what level of feedback you want.  I can proof-read for grammar, spelling, etc. or I can provide feedback/suggestions on overall structure, pacing, etc. or anything in between.

EDIT: and fwiw, I don't care if it's clop or grimdark...all I've ever cared about in fanfics is the quality of the story, not whether or not it's 'pure' or whatever.

OK sounds good to me! How would you like me to send the story to you? 

And with feed back, just fix any grammer mistakes and try to see if you can peice each set of writing together as well as you can to make it flow

I could possibly give it a shot, as long as it isn't clop, grimdark or anything like that, as I flat out refuse to write anything along those lines. Let's keep MLP 'pure' people!

Oh no  its nothing like that, its a light hearted my little pony FanFic, there might be a few rough parts, but its nothing dirty or very gorey, as long as you dont mind its Ooc's (MY pony character Shiro and my friends red burn) if you dont really like that then thats ok ^^ but if you would care to help then how would you like me to send the story to you?

OK sounds good to me! How would you like me to send the story to you? 

And with feed back, just fix any grammer mistakes and try to see if you can peice each set of writing together as well as you can to make it flow

A lot of people use Google Drive, since it lets you set permissions regarding who can access your file(s), and what kinds of changes they can make (if any).  Also, FimFiction has a feature that lets you import directly from Google, which takes some of the guesswork out of final formatting.  But overall I'm not picky about which format you use.

A lot of people use Google Drive, since it lets you set permissions regarding who can access your file(s), and what kinds of changes they can make (if any).  Also, FimFiction has a feature that lets you import directly from Google, which takes some of the guesswork out of final formatting.  But overall I'm not picky about which format you use.

then will it be ok to just post the whole story here? my lap top is picky on certain things like google drive and will run super slow

then will it be ok to just post the whole story here? my lap top is picky on certain things like google drive and will run super slow

Yes, that's fine with me.  Whatever method is most convenient for you, really.  Or if you prefer to keep it under wraps until it's completely ready to be posted (assuming you plan to post it eventually), you could PM it to me too.

If it's too long to fit into a post or PM, you could just send it one chapter at a time.