Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny didn't actually expect the mare to accept her invitation but all the same, it made her happy. "Whenever ya wanna head on, I'm up for it," she piped, not trying to sound extremely excited but still pleased with her answer. The mare then grabbed her blanket with her mouth and hoisted it one her back, wrapping a small strap around it to keep it steady.

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet gets up as well and rolls up her mat and ties it to her bags. "Who about we get something to eat first? I haven't had anything to eat all day." She says as she was putting on her bags. Then growling sound came from her stomach and her face turns red. "Hehe, excuse me."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny couldn't help but giggle at Bayonet, walking over and patting her on the back kindly, "Heheh, doncha fret partner, we'll wrestle us up some good fixins..." Her optimism fell short suddenly as she looked towards the town, "...if we can find somewhere that's open anyways." 

Can tonight be even more worse than it should be? First, some pony almost ran me down, then talked my ear off, and now, the stupid constellations are gone! Really! This is why I should just stay inside most of the time...

Stellar didn't seem to like having bad luck with her at all. She remained on the ground, fuming while she scribbled something furiously within her books, even trying to jot down most of the memories of those constellations from earlier.

((Sorry this took so long))

Dusk finally decided to leave his home. He had always been shy, 'but you never know' he thought to himself. He was lived pretty close to town, about 5 minutes, so he set off. Vi jumped onto his back and hid among his mane. Vi was a fox, a very small one, and often came with Dusk on his short excursions. Dusk trotted into the town, and headed into the reasturaunt. This retraunt was mostly empty, but this night, it packed. "T-t-table for one please" He asked the usher (I guess thats the right word). The wait was quick, he ended up in the corner at a table for two. He looked at the empty chair across fromh himself, and sighed. He pulled out his book and began to read. He was alone.

((Gonna wait for Mint Drop to start posting, becuase i think she wanted to pair our ponies up.))

Edited by Ambrose

@@Aerodynas,

Bayonet chuckles."Danke. I'm sure there is some place." She reaches into her bag and pulls out a map and looks it over. "I think there's a place near here. Before O go to a place I like to get a map and mark out where there are places to eat and stay the night." She points to a building that looks like a gingerbread house. "Over there is a really good sweet shop I've heard about. It's called sugarcube corner."

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny nodded in wise admiration before flicking her ears and trotting ahead, "Well then what are we waitin for? I wouldn't mind me some sweets..." Suddenly, the mare stopped in her tracks, looking down to her side sadly. With a not so eager hoof, she reached in her saddlebags and grabbed the small pouch of bits. After doing so she perked right back up and set it back in it's place. "Hopefully they ain't closed," Sunny commented.

Can tonight be even more worse than it should be? First, some pony almost ran me down, then talked my ear off, and now, the stupid constellations are gone! Really! This is why I should just stay inside most of the time...

Stellar didn't seem to like having bad luck with her at all. She remained on the ground, fuming while she scribbled something furiously within her books, even trying to jot down most of the memories of those constellations from earlier.

Nova yelled down to the fuming pony below.

"Hello? Is something wrong down there?"

His cloud has floated right above the pony and she really seemed to be flipping out. He would have left to get some quiet, but he wondered what could possibly be going wrong down there.

Guardian laughed at her joke. It did make sense, and he would get a better chance to see what she looks like. He joined her in returning his gaze back to the stars. With out even knowing, he some how scooted a little closer to Soaring, and before long, he dozed off.

Soaring smiled. Guardian had fallen asleep beside her. She studied the stars more, and before long, was dozing off herself.'This pony is making me feel so less lonely.' She thought. Soaring was growing tired herself, and decided she should sleep there the rest of the night. 'Good night.' She thought, and fell asleep.

Edited by Sunset Sparkle

((Me and Mint have some ideas so am going to keep writing while i wait for her.))

Dusk finally stood up. He had finished his book, decided to head to the library on the way home. He trotted out the door with his head down, he didn't want to be noticed, and he ventured into the library. "Go Vi" he whispered to his pet. She had a good talent of finding books he liked. Vi was never gone for more then 5 seconds. Without Vi, Dusk would often have panick attacks, and become deathly afraid. So he stood in front of the shelf and wait for Vi to come back.

Sunset had been in the library all day, basking in the beautiful silence. Upon moving here, the library had become a safe haven for her. Ponies rarely came to the library, and when they did, they almost never went into the fantasy section, which is where the small mare sat in a chair, a short stack of books on the nearby table. 

No ponies meant tranquility. No ponies meant no bullying. No stares, the eyes of the starers boring into her soul, judging her. No ponies meant no pity.
Sighing, she closed her book and stretched a bit before grabbing another.

@@Mint Drop,

Dusk began to panic. Vi had been gone 20 seconds. "Vi...Vi" He whispered. He wandered into the next section eyes roaming for Vi. He saw her on another shelf. He was relieved, a fantasy book, he was liked them, they transported you to a whole new world. He trotted around the corner to get Vi, and hit a pony. "Oh my gosh, am so sorry" He said. "Please don't be mad at me, just getting Vi." Dusk said in an even quieter voice.

Edited by Lask

@
Sunset was startled by a pony coming in. It took a bit of courage and self control not to hide under the table until he left.
Still, though, she would always be timid, so upon reflex her ears flattened and she hid her face behind her mane, shying away from the stallion. She shrank in her spot.
"N-n-no, i-it's okay, I-I-I don't own th-the section... Y-you're allowed to come in if y-you want..." she stammered.

@@Mint Drop,

((If both our OC are super shy, how will they get together?))

"S-s-sorrry.. just getting Vi" He said. "She likes to find books for me, and she left, and i couldn't find her, and... Am sorry. I didn't mean t-t-o disturb you." He stammered. He had never been good with interacting with others, especially mares. So he drew back. Then he noticed that Vi had knocked a bunch of her books off the table. Dusk bent down and quickly began to pick up the scattered books. As he knelt down he saw some of his favorite titles. (Insert Pony Fantasy Title Here). "Am s-so sorry V-vi is normally really carful. Sorry". he said again his head down, busy picking up books.

Edited by Lask

@@Aerodynas

Bayonet walks up next to Sunny. "I am sure they are. It's not that late. But I really hope they have Germane chocolate strudel. I've been really craving it for some time now."Her mouth starts watering from just thinking about it. "So why have you come to Ponyvile, if you don't mind me asking."

Sparky,fast asleep, suddenly gets startled by a loud scream, causing him to fall to the ground, he lets out a frustrated sigh and gets up saying to himself "might as well continue working," so he starts working on his upcoming invention,until ((Current RP time)),by then, he found out he is missing some wire,and remembers he left some in a shed at the school in Ponyville, after rushing to the shed, he quickly looks for some useable wire, but finds only half of what he needs, frustrated, he throws the wire to a nearby tree, and lays down, calming down quickly and thinking of what to do next.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny looked at Bayonet humorously, "Germane chocolate strudel? Ain't ever heard of that either." She giggled a little at her uninformed mindset, though wondering how good it would be based upon Bayonet's reaction. "Me? Awe, I just came to these parts lookin for a place to show my stuff. Maybe I'll be famous some day, but I need folks backin me up before that'd come," The mare said dreamily, almost singing in her words. With a light laugh she returned her attention to Bayonet, "So what brings a fancy pony like yourself to this neck of the woods?

@@Aerodynas

Bayonet giggles at being called 'fancy'. "I don't think I am all that fancy. I grew up and a small village like this back home. I came here cause I'm on a trip around Equestria and Ponyville is my last stop. And I was think of starting a life here. See if I can set up a forge here, move into a hose,,, maybe meet someone." She lightly blushes at the last part.

@@Gloomfury,

Sunny couldn't help but smile warmingly at the kind mare. "Really? A forge huh? That'd definitely call me out on my mistake for callin you a fancy pony," she laughed. The night stars gleamed beautifully off Sunny's eyes as she nudged Bayonet lightly, "No need to be worryin about stuff like that. Things'll happen when ya least expect it. I'd say go after your dreams and make them real. That's what I've always been told."

@, ((Common interests!))
Sunset inched away as he got closer to the table, not wanting him to notice her scars.
"N-n-n-no, i-it's okay," she mumbled. "I-I-I'm not mad..."
Noticing him eyeing some of the books, she figured he might like fantasy novels as well.
"U-um, you can read th-those if y-you want..." she said. "I r-reread them tod-day... They're g-g-good books..."

Edited by Mint Drop

( i was trying to get Sunset to notice Vi, apperantly she loves animals.

Dusk looked up at sunset. "o-hh am s-sorry, i d-din't mean to scare you. Normally a-am the shy one." He whisperd. "Sorry about the books, they are r-really g-g-good i r-read them before. "Yet i d-didn't know any other p-p-pony who had." Vi stood upon the new stack of books on the table. "V-v-vi lets g-g-go." Vi didn't respond.

Sparky sees something wierd in the sky 'stars,in a pattern...constellations? Yes,they must be,I learned about them in school,this school in fact, but something is strange about this one, I seen this one before,but where?' Stricken with a sudden burst of curiosity, he ran to the library. Thinking nobody else was there, he ran to the scientific section and quickly flipped through the pages. (Causing a bit of a ruckus in the process.)

@
(Ah, sorry. She has noticed Vi, it's just she doesn't want to seem rude by ignoring him and focusing on her.)

Sunset hid behind her mane and averted her eyes.
"I-tt-it's ok-kay, n-normally I-I am... I-I-i, um... I-I l-like fantsy st-stories b-because... Th-they take you to a d-d-different work... Which c-can be good if you d-d-don't like reality..." she rambled quietly, then blushed as she let on that she didn't like reality.
"S-sorry, I-I got carried a-away....U-um, if y-you don't m-m-mind me saying, y-yo-your fox i-s really c-cute... M-may I p-p-pet her...?"

Edited by Mint Drop

(Sorry my bad)

Vi didn't wait for a response and slowly walked toward Sunset. Vi had way better social skills then dusk. "I completely a-a-agree with yyou. Fanntast boo-oks t-t-take you to a whole... n-n-n-new world-d. As for the f-f-fox, she is V-v-vi. She is my b-b-best fffriend."

After flipping through hundreds of pages Sparky sees what he's looking for, a rare constellation,with a picture over 700 years old, excited, he rushes out the library and sees Stellar scribbling something down, he runs over to her, out of breath "Th-there's a rare constellation *huff* *huff* over 700 years old *huff* you're a stargazer,right?" Sparky says, struggling to breath. @Braxien