Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever cried during an episode?

SveciaDash

Simple question. Have you ever cried during an episode of MLP FiM 

My biggest explosion of tears was during the canterlot wedding episodes. Also in the crystal empire episode right before shinning armor throws Cadence when you see Sombra trying to get the heart. 

Magical mystery cure when Twilight holds her speech in the end.   

Im someone who usualy doesnt cry but when I watch this show I cant help it 

are-you-aware-of-how-many-feels-you-were

• Brohoof 5

I did cry when Luna was reuniting with Celestia, that moment did make me shed liquid pride everywhere. That moment is from Friendship is Magic Part 2, a good introduction of the characters.

I cried in Part 1 one A Canterlot Wedding, when Twilight was abandoned by everyone. That was a big one for me. I almost cried when watching Hurricane Fluttershy. I did shed one tear in Ponyville Confidential. I just felt sooo bad for the CMC (Diamond Tiara that *insert bad word here*)

• Brohoof 1

3 times. I remember them all.

I cried during Return of Harmony, and I threw the blanket I had over my legs over my head.

I cried during the Crystal Empire when Shining Armour threw Cadence and they killed Sombra. Dunno why, but that was more of shedding tears of happiness than crying.

Then, the big one was Hurricane Fluttershy. I cried 3 times when I saw that episode.

First time was when she ran away and RD tried stopping her, and she turned around in tears and said she was going to let it bother her.

My face went from neutral, to going down, then I saw her face, and I started crying.

Then, the 2nd time was when she came back to still have a very weak wingpower. I lost it then, too.

Finally, I cried happy tears at the end when she overcame everything and made the tornado strong enough to get the water to Cloudsdale. I had to stop what I was doing and dry my eyes for 10 minutes straight after that.

I've seen that episode at least 80 times, but I always shed a few tears when I see it. It's a beautiful episode, man.

• Brohoof 2

I don't remember all =o

But what comes into my mind right now is in Hurricane Fluttershy when fluttershy gets so sad. Also in season 3 when they sing "A True True Friend". That song gets me every time.

I'm not sure iv'e ever been emotionally involved in the show enough to feel emotion. Well at least not sadness.  So no i've never cried during an episode.  Does that mean i dont have enough investment or just watching.

I'm sure I've cried couple times, but one moment I remember right now, was at the end of Canterlot Wedding during the song "Love is in the bloom" . I've cried couple hours after hearing this, and this happens every single time I watch it...

If I remember more I'll share them :)

Btw, I cry much more from emotion overflow and happiness or stuff like that, rather than sadness :)

Yes.

Three times in Part 2 of Friendship is Magic. Once when AppleJack tells Twilight to Trust her as she dangles off a cliff. Once when Fluttershy solves the situation with the monster and says that sometimes all you need is a little kindness. And once when Luna and Celestia were reunited.

I also cried in a Canterlot Wedding when they finally got married for real at the end.

And I cried when Celestia sang in Magical Mystery Cure.

And all of the above occurred for the same reason as ShadowSong. Just emotional overflow, major happy moments, or sometimes sad moments.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1

Men aren't suppose to have emotion. We're suppose to be stone cold manly men. You are all a bunch of sissies. You make me ashamed to be a man.

Jokes aside. I have not shed a drop of liquid pride while watching this show. I may of had some great feels, but I am very good at holding back my tears. (I need to keep from crying so that when I am stranded in a desert, I have a means to hydrate myself.) But yeah, there were several moments where, if I wanted to, I could've shed some liquid pride. I just choose to feel without leaking from my eyes.

• Brohoof 2

I can't say that I've ever cried during an episode, but when Luna was reunited with Celestia at the end of the Nightmare Moon two parter, my eyes did get a little watery

• Brohoof 1

I shed not tears of sadness, but tears of utter joy during the entirety of "A True True Friend." Much in the same vein as the Return of Harmony, we watched all the characters we've come to love spend the entire episode miserable, so when they broke out in song and started to cheer one another up, I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed. Only other time I think I cried during an episode was Sisterhooves Social when Rarity finds Sweetie Belle's picture. Her face in that moment pretty much mimicked my own at the time. 

Ha! I never cry. Seriously I'm like an emotionless robot and cannot feel these feels of which you speak of. I have never cried watching an episode.

Though I have cried once watching an episode of DBZ where Future Gohan Died and Trunks mourned over his lifeless body, but that's only because I pretended I was him lol.

• Brohoof 1

Well there are two moments where I can think I got at least a bit teary eyed

There was the end of A Canterlot Wedding part 1 when all of Twilight's friends don't believe her and abandon her. It's so bad for me that whenever I re watch A Canterlot Wedding, I end up fast forwarding through that part.

Say what you will about this episode but most of Magical Mystery Cure was a tear jerker. I didn't go into a full out cry but multiple parts got me teary eyed like I have to find a way, A true true friend, Celestia's Ballad, and Twilight's coronation speech.

Oh and I think I remembered getting a bit teary eyed when watching part of Ponyville Confidential where everyone hates the cmc but what really got me was when Rainbow dash made it rain on them. Yeah I really don't like it when characters lose trust of others.

• Brohoof 1

If there is any episode where the feels are feeled and liquid pride is shed, it has to be Magical Mystery Cure. The one Twi sings when the colors dull out (I can't remember the name right now), True true friend, Celestia's ballad, Twi's speech, everything's fine reprise, all of it. Too many hhhnnngggs to count.

The only time I cried was while watching Hurricane Fluttershy.  There were other times I could feel my tear glands tightening up but not enough to be considered crying.  Moments which cause this include Rainbow Dash's sonic boom to save Rarity and the Wonderbolts and watching the Mane 6 discover their real destinies in Magical Mystery Cure.  Celestia's song was intended to be a tearjerker too, but oddly that had no effect on me. 

• Brohoof 2