Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever cried during an episode?

SveciaDash

I think the only episode I really remember somewhat crying to, since it was so recent, is "The Perfect Pear".  Not sure if I cried on any of the others.

Now, being surprised, on the other hand, that's a different story since I don't deal with spoilers.  XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Add the ending of "Hurricane Fluttershy" and the scene with Cranky and Matilda in "A Friend in Deed" (the former more, the latter less) to the list for me. I'd just like to see how past me would react to me not only watching My Little Pony but crying at it. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

In Crusaders of the Lost Mark, started building up on the last song and shedding tears on the memories montage, still my favorite moment of FiM.

In Parental Glidance, just after Rainbow snaps out, Scootaloo's reaction made me shed a tear.

• Brohoof 3

When Twilight goes back in time and witnesses Princess Luna lose it. The image of the shadow of Luna's crown rising and shattering the window with the image of the tree of harmony, then eclipsing the sun...

So tragic. So brilliant.

• Brohoof 1

I never really cried since I'm a soulless freak, but I smiled the biggest I've ever smiled during Crusaders of the Lost Mark, Times They Are A Changeling, and The Perfect Pear! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I don't like to admit it, but I have cried in two episodes. It was in Castle Sweet Castle and The Perfect Pear.

I think if you don't cry at Perfect Pear, there is something seriously wrong with you....

• Brohoof 1

I cried at 'The Perfect Pear', I just had to. It is such a beautiful episode.

I also had tears in my eyes after watching 'The Magic Inside' from 'The Mane Attraction'. That song is so beautiful and emotional.

large.png

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 5

17 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think if you don't cry at Perfect Pear, there is something seriously wrong with you....

I wouldn't say that, but it was difficult not to, as it is a very strong episode. I've only ever cried three times while watching a show - two of them being from FiM.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

If that's the case then there's plenty wrong with me. No show, game or even book made me cry ever. I'm the robotiest of the robots! ;)

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

I also had tears in my eyes after watching 'The Magic Inside' in 'The Mane Attraction'. That song is so beautiful and emotional.

I don't think /magic inside/ got me that way - it was a good song (one of the best in the series in fact) and sorta a redemption. But when she reprised "equestria" with the CMC, it DID seem to get a bit dustry in here :D

(as an aside, I think react videos got a little out of hand on that one; we had applegeek reacting to Lena reacting to the episode.... and they said /Fame and Misfortune/ was a bit meta....)

I cried during Tanks for the Memories when Rainbow started crying cause Tank couldn’t stay with her. I also tested up during Celestia’s Ballad.

2 hours ago, ILoveRara said:

I also had tears in my eyes after watching 'The Magic Inside' in 'The Mane Attraction'. That song is so beautiful and emotional (in my opinion).

Same.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Forgot to add something
  • Brohoof 2

Yes, numerous times. The most notable examples being:

• Sisterhooves Social - The first episode in the show to ever get an emotional reaction out of me as it reminded me of my relationship with my younger brother.

• Hurricane Fluttershy

• Pinkie Pride

• For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils - Same reasons as "Sisterhooves Social"

• Testing, Testing, 1-2-3 - It resonated with me as I am diagnosed with ADHD

• Crusaders of The Lost Mark

• The Times They Are A Changeling

• Forever Filly - What can I say? I'm a sucker for stories about siblings.

• Parental Glideance - This one resonated with me and the relationship I have with my family in a very personal way.

• Discordant Harmony

• The Perfect Pear - Obviously.

• Surf and/or Turf

• The Hearth's Warming Club

• The Washouts - The ending always gets me.

Edited by TheAnimationFanatic
  • Brohoof 1