Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

Metal Gear Solid something maybe? Or Call of Duty?

: 33

No, it's said by one of the men on the Aircraft Carrier in Ace Combat 5 during the mission involving an attack on a dock. And some planes accidentally fire on the docks. 

How about this then. It's probably more recognizable.

''Listen to me you little s**t, I've come a long way, and I've watched a lot of people die, good people, friends, if you want to wallow in self-pity and do nothing, then you're gonna watch the same thing, understand?''.

Sounds like Pokemon but probably isn't.

No, it's said by one of the men on the Aircraft Carrier in Ace Combat 5 during the mission involving an attack on a dock. And some planes accidentally fire on the docks. 

How about this then. It's probably more recognizable.

''Listen to me you little s**t, I've come a long way, and I've watched a lot of people die, good people, friends, if you want to wallow in self-pity and do nothing, then you're gonna watch the same thing, understand?''.

Ok, whatever, you didn't try to guess my reference so here it is again:

Sounds like Pokemon but probably isn't.

Ok, whatever, you didn't try to guess my reference so here it is again:

Not sure, it's a Weeaboo thing or something. As for my thing, it was X-Men Days of Future Past, Wolverine says it to Professor X in the past.

''Press X to Pay Respects''. Easy one this.

Not sure, it's a Weeaboo thing or something. As for my thing, it was X-Men Days of Future Past, Wolverine says it to Professor X in the past.

''Press X to Pay Respects''. Easy one this.

Nope! The biggest hint was my signature, which has the character who does this in it. It's something she does when she uses a chat thing.

Anyway, I don't know, X Box?

Nope! The biggest hint was my signature, which has the character who does this in it. It's something she does when she uses a chat thing.

Easy, Advanced Warfare.

Erm,,,,,,,

ERMMMMMM!!!!!! ERMMMMMMMMM!!!!! This song describes me right now when it comes to your character.

Yo, this topic has been bumped, what was the answer to your thing?

Futurama? Simpsons?

"heh."

Yo, this topic has been bumped, what was the answer to your thing?

The answer is homestuck, and more specifically, Nepeta.

Futurama? Simpsons?

"heh."

The answer is homestuck, and more specifically, Nepeta.

Wow, the Irony is, Megalovania was in homestuck. So Undertale and Homestuck are related.

Wow, the Irony is, Megalovania was in homestuck. So Undertale and Homestuck are related.

I don't see any irony here. Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale, was an important figure in Homestuck's creation. He wrote plenty of music for it, and at one point he remade his song Megalovania for it. He had made Megalovania for a hack of Earthbound. Then he used it for Homestuck. Then Undertale. They've been related since Undertale was announced.

So, no one got my reference?

The Office maybe?

''Alright, that's it, you've gotta leave, we've invited you over but this just isn't working well, we'll be fine, you just have to go''.

It's a famous PC Game that's quite niche.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't that what Miles Edgeworth says near the end of Ace Attorney: Justice for All?

"But then you take my 75 perchance chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at Sacrifice!"

... It rings a bell... or at least I think it does... 

I got nothing. :P

A lemon is a mighty fruit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sword Art Online

"This is like those old movies we both love. Now I'm gonna tell you my whole plan, I'm gonna come up with some absurd, convoluted way to kill you and you'll find an equally convoluted way to escape."

"Sounds good to me."

"Well this ain't that kind of movie."