Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

43 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

That's Family Guy. I don't know @Shadowking58's. "Hands up! Cash out!"

Occupy Wall Street protest chant The Proud Family.

3 minutes ago, Shadowking58 said:

"Hahaha, hey everyone! Guess what? I know you wanna buy my stocks, but **** you, I am keeping the stocks! That's right you ugly little girl, I HATE YOU, and your stupid nose! I'm taking everything from you, give me your phone. I'm taking over Victoria's Secret. I'm taking over Best Buy, the news is mine,  and everyone else can leave! You see that planet!? I'M TAKING IT TOO! It looks like a ******* walnut! BLAM! and it busted a ***, then and there! Hahahahahahahahaha, AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now...DIE! *mouth sputtering noises* **** you moon you never had the cheese I wanted! *long pause* I hope you're ready to die, it's going to be like Evangelion, get the **** out."

No idea.

"I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore."

3 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Occupy Wall Street protest chant The Proud Family.

No idea.

"I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore."

I am... surprised that you do not know about Snapcube's Sonic Adventure 2 Fandubs.

As for yours, I don't know.

"Give yourself time. Ideas'll come. Life'll shake you, roll you, maybe embrace you. The music'll find you."

Edited by Shadowking58

Doesn't ring a bell.

"We've gotta hold on to what we've got. It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not. We've got each other and that's a lot for love. We'll give it a shot."

Lemon and a pear

Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi

"One last thing before I quit, I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head. I still remember every single word you said and all the shit that somehow came along with it. Still, there's one thing that comforts me since I was always caged and now I'm free."

Unfamiliar.

"I just remembered I needed change for this dollar."
"Do you want four quarters? Or ten dimes? Or twenty nickels? Or one hundred pennies? Or one quarter, three dimes, seven nickels and ten pennies? Or if you give me a five dollar bill, your options are--"
"Alright! Goodbye."

I don't know so I'll come clean that I did Google it and I'm going to be watching this. I'm a huge fan of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged and DBZ Abridged. Don't know why I haven't watched this yet. 

"No matter where you are, I can still hear you when you drown. You traveled very far. Just to see you, I'll come around when I'm down."

No idea.

"Billy the Exterminator's shaking violently, looking like an 8 year old that's throwing a temper tantrum after being told he can't buy any more V-bucks, or maybe he's been tazed by an off-duty officer in the crowd, there's no telling."

10 hours ago, Arvax said:

family guy (I cheated though)

my last reference was to the adventures of tintin, not much more needed if you've read them to get the reference.

I was making chicken.

I dunno.

"I AM THE BOX GHOST"

ASDFmovie

"I'm burning through the sky yeah! 200 degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheiiiiit! I'm traveling at the speed of liiiight and I wanna make a supersonic man out of you!"

rakdos?

"he raised the bottle to his lips and then..." "And then he puts it down 'This is no time for drinking,' he says, 'I need all my wits about me.'" "Yes, yes, he puts the bottle down..."

Patrick Star from SpongeBob SquarePants?

"Rogues, listen up.  Kasan has given us another Imperial military location.  It's a large spaceport located at the end of this canyon.  We're using Y-Wings because of their greater firepower.  But they move like a sleepy hutt, so watch it.  Maintain visual scanning.  Help me out here!"