Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Mine was Hazbin Hotel. As for yours... probably some angry gamer on YouTube.

"We gotta find the princess!"
"And YOU gotta help us!"

Angry Joe Show, Ride to Hell: Retribution review 

Yours is Hotel Mario.

"Every journey begins with a single step... This... IS STEP ONE!

SECURE THE KEYS!"

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

No idea.

"The very best bit of course, is that it is inexplicably holding a piece of jangly wire above its head. And I think I know why that is. Because at night time, when you're all in bed. It comes to life, and it slowly glides across the living room, grabs the other toys from behind with its wire, and garrotes them, then feasts on their flesh."

Edited by Bullet Bill OReilly

2 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

The angry videogame nerd.

"Why don't you just take a seat over here by the counter? What were your plans here tonight?"

Sorry, I don't know.

"Well, this is new. Feeling remorse, Eggman? If you played nice, I wouldn't have to break all your toys." 

Pretty sure something Sonic related. The "Eggman" gave it away.

"As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight, I say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

Edited by Woohoo

13 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

"As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight, I must say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

But, which game? :P

51 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

"As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight, I must say we must move forward, not backward. Upward, not forward. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!"

The Simpsons

I love to sing-a
About a moon-a and a June-a and a spring-a,
I love to sing-a,
About a sky of blue-a, and a tea for two-a”

• Brohoof 1

No idea.

"I tell you what, young man. Uh, you're gonna be held back a grade if you don't lear-- Did you just flip me off?!"
"No."
"Yes you did. You just flipped me the bird! Now, see? This is exactly what I'm talking about! If you don't shape up, m'kay, and get your head straight-- There! You just did flipped me off again!"
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did! And until you stop flipping people off, you can just go back to the waiting room, m'kay?"

@C. Thunder DashLyrics from Surrender by Cheap Trick.

Guess the reference! (For all the tamales, name the source of the reference, and the name of Person 1, 2 and 3!)

Person 1: "Where the hell is Person 3 [name redacted to avoid making it too obvious] ?!"
Person 2: "Who, him? I killed him!"
Person 1: "'Killed him'?"
Person 2: "Cut off his bloody head!"
Person 1: "Oh, well...that's Step One. What about two through ten?" 

@Woohoo Just for fun, I'm going to guess South Park.

• Brohoof 1

I'll give it my best shot. 

I'd guess that it's from some sort of comedy movie. A Monty Python movie perhaps? If not, i' put my die on a Zombie movie of some sort. @Sunny Fox

This one is tough. Going through the comedy movies but to no avail! :C

"You must die. I can't leave witnesses alive. No one is allowed to know the identity of Yoshikage Kira."

@Vicke

(Part 4, Diamond is Unbreakable, I believe)

It kind of gives my previous reference away, but it just fit too darn nicely for me to resist! :please:

Edit: [Also, everyone should watch Hellsing Ultimate Abridged.]

New reference:
"Yubi yubi!"

Either a Captain America movie or the Tom and Jerry movie.

"Lonic: Professor Levi. Okay, that last part is obviously supposed to say the Faces of Evil, but seriously the first part just says Lonic. Lonic."

6 hours ago, Woohoo said:

No idea.

"I tell you what, young man. Uh, you're gonna be held back a grade if you don't lear-- Did you just flip me off?!"
"No."
"Yes you did. You just flipped me the bird! Now, see? This is exactly what I'm talking about! If you don't shape up, m'kay, and get your head straight-- There! You just did flipped me off again!"
"No I didn't."
"Yes you did! And until you stop flipping people off, you can just go back to the waiting room, m'kay?"

I can't say for certain, but I feel like this is either from Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss, probably the latter, as my gut feeling tells me that it's Loona who's flipping the bird.

4 hours ago, Bullet Bill OReilly said:

Either a Captain America movie or the Tom and Jerry movie.

"Lonic: Professor Levi. Okay, that last part is obviously supposed to say the Faces of Evil, but seriously the first part just says Lonic. Lonic."

One of the Zelda CDI games? LInk Faces of Evil on CDi? I dunno.

"Maybe to you, this is somehow it's own branching path. Maybe, when you go talk about this with your friends, you'll say:

"OH! DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1" ... I hope your friends find this concerning."

Edited by Shadowking58
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Shadowking58 said:

I can't say for certain, but I feel like this is either from Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss, probably the latter, as my gut feeling tells me that it's Loona who's flipping the bird.

"OH! DID U GET THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING? THE BROOM CLOSET ENDING WAS MY FAVRITE!1" ... I hope your friends find this concerning."

Neither. Mine was South Park, more specifically Craig in Mr. Mackey's office. I thought the M'kay would've given it away... As for you reference, I don't know. I seem to be on a losing streak. :sunny:

"Where have you been, lazybones?!"
"Oh dear, my system is out of order. No one understands my case. You don't know what I suffer."
"Rubbish, you're too fat! You need exercise!"

4 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Neither. Mine was South Park, more specifically Craig in Mr. Mackey's office. I thought the M'kay would've given it away... As for you reference, I don't know. I seem to be on a losing streak. :sunny:

"Where have you been, lazybones?!"
"Oh dear, my system is out of order. No one understands my case. You don't know what I suffer."
"Rubbish, you're too fat! You need exercise!"

It was from The Stanley Parable. 

Yeah I never would have gotten that I don't watch South Park.

"(The question isn't whether I can prove it or not... The fact is, I have to prove it! That's the only choice I have. I was taught that it's one of the rules of being a lawyer!) ...I can prove it. I'm going to bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition, just as you want it.

Ha...! That's good... A fighter till the bitter end, Trite...

Since there's just one piece of evidence that can prove your point... Why don't we go for the unlimited penalty?

Are you trying to pressure me, Mr. *name*? Because it doesn't matter to me. I've got the one piece of evidence I need.

G-Give me a break! You've got nothing, Trite!"