Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

No idea.

"You can search far and wide, you can drink the whole town dry, but you'll never find a beer so brown as the one that comes from our hometown! You can drink your fancy ales, you can drink 'em by the flagon, but the only brew for the brave and truuuuuue... Comes from the Green Dragon!"

Edited by Sonic Shimmer

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

"Your total is $109.19."
"Shit, all I have is $40. Don't put the beer back."
"We'll put the Tide back, we'll put the napkins back, we'll put the juice back, we'll put the marshmallows back--"
"NOOOOO!"

🤬

Edited by Woohoo

Family Guy, it insists upon itself.

"Was it always like this?"
"Was what always like this?"
"Always fucked up around here. Or is it 'cuz of the drugs?"
"Whatchu think, man?"
"I don't know, that's why I'm askin' you."
"Yo, eh-eh, don't ask a wise man, friend. Ask a fool!"
"That's what I was doin'."
"Well, if you gonna make this thing personal, I ain't speakin' on it no more!"

9 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Grand Theft Auto?  

"You could see me stand on my own again, Cause now I can see, You were the antidote that got me by, Something strong like a drug that got me high."  

More specifically San Andreas. Don't know your reference though...

"When I was a lad, I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get laaaarge. And now that I'm grown, I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaaaaarge!"

17 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

No idea "Plug it it! Plug it in!"

The rock tumbler or the TV?"

2 minutes ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

The Simpsons episode where Homer goes to college.

”A hamster! A dentist! A seagull! Steven Seagal!”

No idea.

"Listen up, ya villains, I wanna eat my meatloaf! If you don't get outta here, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife!"
"What is going on in here?!"
"You may kiss the bride!"
~
"Did you reunite our heroes?"
"No, but I'm married."

11 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Doesn't ring a bell.

"Yes, we've defeated you for all time! You will never rise from the ashes of your shame and humiliation! Well, that was fun."

🔥

No idea

"WELCOME BACK TO SUP, SUPER MARIO MAKER, WELCOME BACK TO SUP... I HOPEYOU'REHAVINGAGOODASSWEEKEND! WHADDUP, IT'S ******" AND WELCOME BACK TO SUPER MARIO MAKER, OH YOU KNOW, THE GAME WHERE YA'ALL MAKE ME LEVELS, TWEET THEM TO ME, I PLAY THEM, AND I RAGE THE F*** OUT! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... LETS DO THIS S**T!"

Edited by Shadowking58

I don't have the slightest idea, some youtuber I don't watch like markaplier or similar probably?

Let's see if anyone knows this:

"I was so excited for Justin Bieber's new movie "Never Say Never" to come out on DVD! When I went to the store to buy the movie, I noticed Justin Bieber had other things. No music career would be complete without your own action figure, and, screaming girls! What's with the unicorn? He's got CDs, a movie, and his own autobiography! Now wouldn't an autobiography be more appropriate for someone who is more legendary? Maybe if we blend all of his accomplishments together, it might turn into something with a little more substance. I think I'm going to press the play button. Oooooh! Concert smoke, don't breathe this! Oh hey, this kid's got talent! Just... no more unicorns."

3 hours ago, Shadowking58 said:

No idea

2 hours ago, Jokuc said:

I don't have the slightest idea, some youtuber I don't watch like markaplier or similar probably?

Let's see if anyone knows this:

"I was so excited for Justin Bieber's new movie "Never Say Never" to come out on DVD! When I went to the store to buy the movie, I noticed Justin Bieber had other things. No music career would be complete without your own action figure, and, screaming girls! What's with the unicorn? He's got CDs, a movie, and his own autobiography! Now wouldn't an autobiography be more appropriate for someone who is more legendary? Maybe if we blend all of his accomplishments together, it might turn into something with a little more substance. I think I'm going to press the play button. Oooooh! Concert smoke, don't breathe this! Oh hey, this kid's got talent! Just... no more unicorns."

Will It Blend? That is the question.

"I'm back! A hostile alien bent on taking over the world!"
*gets handcuffed*
"I mean a harmless Girl Scout. Who wants cookies?"

No idea. 

Each day when the sun rises, I hurry from my sleep,
I can't wait to greet you with my song.
You are every kind of flower, every animal I meet,
You are nature full of grace and majesty.

From your skies the snow gently falls to the earth,
From your trees the birds nest and play.
From your oceans the fish school and travel the world,
Oh, nature, please don't ever go away.

Each day when the sun rises, I hurry from my sleep,
I can't wait to greet you with my song.
You are every kind of flower, every animal I meet,
Nature you are grace and majesty.