Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

"What's the Use of Feeling Blue?" from Steven Universe.

"Guys, we've each been given an incredible gift. I suggest we use our powers to attack Tokyo!"

Edited by Woohoo

On 2021-02-20 at 9:38 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Sheen from Jimmy Neutron

"Set controls to outer space now.  Flying higher than ever before."  

I have no idea.

"I don't have the time or crayons to teach you how to fight!"

Uhh... I'm not sure? Sounds like something from Rick and Morty, although I've never even seen it.

"I can't blame that kid! If I had these two for parents, I'd run away from home too."

2 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Rugrats? I dunno

"Prostagma?"

Hint: My signature. Also why would there be fighting in Rugrats lol

2 hours ago, Neoeryn said:

Uhh... I'm not sure? Sounds like something from Rick and Morty, although I've never even seen it.

"I can't blame that kid! If I had these two for parents, I'd run away from home too."

Is it... Portal 2 Cave Johnson? If not him than I'm blanking on that one.

"The more things change, the more they stay the same. Boundaries shift, new players step in; but power always finds a place to rest its head. We fought and bled alongside the Russians; we should've known they’d hate us for it. History is written by the victor, and here I am, thinking we'd won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him. Locations change, the rationale, the objective. Yesterday's enemies are today’s recruits. Train them to fight alongside you and pray they don’t eventually decide to hate you for it, too."

Edited by Shadowking58

Step Brothers.

"Say hello to the Allegro X9J, codename Redeemer in the Mason Mower Skunkworks inside Mount Hood. 73 decibels of twin-barrel four-stroke war cry. All at a price I can't really afford."

42 minutes ago, ProfVenturer said:

Ugh.... No idea.

"No sign of the enemy. He's hiding like a rat. And that's what rats do..."

Call of Duty: World at War?

"You know, deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson. I thought you were my greatest enemy, when all along you were my best friend."

13 hours ago, ProfVenturer said:

Ugh.... No idea.

Mine was King of the Hill.

12 hours ago, Shadowking58 said:

"You know, deleting Caroline just now taught me a valuable lesson. I thought you were my greatest enemy, when all along you were my best friend."

No idea.

" In their eyes, there's something lacking. What they need's a damn good whacking."

🐷

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Mine was King of the Hill.

No idea.

" In their eyes, there's something lacking. What they need's a damn good whacking."

🐷

No idea what yours is, but mine was Portal 2.

*incoherent alpaca noises*

"How dare you insult me! That was an insult, right...?"

Edited by Shadowking58

Welcome to My World.

"I find I spend my time waiting on your call. How can I tell you, babe? My back's against the wall. I need you by my side to tell me it's alright, 'cause I don't think I can take anymore!"

🐍

7 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Welcome to My World.

"I find I spend my time waiting on your call. How can I tell you, babe? My back's against the wall. I need you by my side to tell me it's alright, 'cause I don't think I can take anymore!"

🐍

I have no idea

"Dark magic? You walk a dangerous road, forsaken one.

*groans* I've heard it all before, and I'll prove you wrong."

5 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Tianhuo

(Character 1) "Look, It's a giant talking egg!"  

(Character 2) "Silence!"  

Sonic Adventure! The second cutscene in the Mystic Ruins where Sonic and Tails go to Tails Workshop but run into Eggman.

"This is the story of a man named REDACTED. 

Employee #427's job was simple: he sat at his desk in Room 427 and he pushed buttons on a keyboard.

Orders came to him through a monitor on his desk telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order.

This is what Employee #427 did every day of every month of every year, and although others may have considered it soul rending,

REDACTED relished every moment that the orders came in, as though he had been made exactly for this job.

And REDACTED was happy.

And then one day, something very peculiar happened.

Something that would forever change REDACTED;

Something he would never quite forget.

He had been at his desk for nearly an hour when he had realized not one single order had arrived on the monitor for him to follow.

No one had shown up to give him instructions, call a meeting, or even say 'hi'. Never in all his years at the company had this happened, this complete isolation.

Something was very clearly wrong. Shocked, frozen solid, REDACTED found himself unable to move for the longest time.

But as he came to his wits and regained his senses, he got up from his desk and stepped out of his office."