Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

11 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone.

”Wind’s howling”

That sounds familiar but I can't remember

How about this?

"OBJECTION! Your Honor, there's a contradiction in that testimony"

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Woohoo said:

No idea.

"Making out with Marzipan is totally awesome!"

HomestarRunner.net. it's dot com!

"There's a Great Big beautiful Tomorrow shine at the end of every day/ there's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2021-04-28 at 6:26 PM, Will Guide said:

HomestarRunner.net. it's dot com!

"There's a Great Big beautiful Tomorrow shine at the end of every day/ there's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away!"

It's actually imabigmoronwhocantrememberhislines.com. :P  Yours is a song by the Sherman Brothers.

"Or should I be like a bad girl Chosen One with black nail polish and a mysteriously withdrawn attitude? I act like I don't care, but I secretly do."

📖

Edited by Woohoo

2 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

No idea.

"Poyekhali! (Let's go!)"

Sorry I don't know much anime unless it's Pokemon Digimon Yugioh or Ace Attorney

Nothing is more wonderful than the imagination, for in a moment you can experience a beautiful fantasy or an exciting adventure. But beware: nothing is more powerful than the imagination; for it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare! Are the powers of Mickey's incredible imagination strong enough and bright enough to withstand the evil forces that invade Mickey's dreams? You are about to find out!

3 hours ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

No idea.

Mine was The Owl House.

57 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Nothing is more wonderful than the imagination, for in a moment you can experience a beautiful fantasy or an exciting adventure. But beware: nothing is more powerful than the imagination; for it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare! Are the powers of Mickey's incredible imagination strong enough and bright enough to withstand the evil forces that invade Mickey's dreams? You are about to find out!

Fantasmic!

"Math is a wonderful thing, math is a really cool thing. So get off your 'ath, let's do some math! Math, Math, Math, Math, Math. Three minus four is?"
"Negative one."
"That's right~ And six times a billion is?
"Six billion?"
"Nailed it. And 54 is 45 more than what is the answer, Marta?"
"Nine."
"No, it's eight."
"No, it's nine~"
"... Yes, I was testing you. It's niiiine! And that's a magic number."

🎸

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Mine was The Owl House.

Fantasmic!

"Math is a wonderful thing, math is a really cool thing. So get off your 'ath, let's do some math! Math, Math, Math, Math, Math. Three minus four is?"
"Negative one."
"That's right~ And six times a billion is?
"Six billion?"
"Nailed it. And 54 is 45 more than what is the answer, Marta?"
"Nine."
"No, it's eight."
"No, it's nine~"
"... Yes, I was testing you. It's niiiine! And that's a magic number."

🎸

Yes I'm impressed somebody knows my favorite night time show at Disneyland!

School of Rock. (Funny story back in high school when it was movie time I kept hearing the students saying that they want to see School of Rock but I kept mishearing them as Schoolhouse Rock, the one with all those commercial length songs help us memorize the multiplication tables American history, grammar and science. Turns out they're actually weather connection between School of Rock with Jack Black and the original schoolhouse Rock song that helped generations of kids their school work. Anyway...)

"Stone by day warriors at night. We were betrayed by the humans we have sworn to protect. Frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years. Now here in Manhattan, the spell is broken and WE LIVE AGAIN!"

9 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Sorry I don't know much anime unless it's Pokemon Digimon Yugioh or Ace Attorney.

“Poyekhali” is a Russian word not Japanese :derp:

7 hours ago, Will Guide said:

"Stone by day warriors at night. We were betrayed by the humans we have sworn to protect. Frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years. Now here in Manhattan, the spell is broken and WE LIVE AGAIN!"

Gargoyles!

”You must gather your party before venturing forth”

No idea, probably some adventure game.

"Ridin' down the highway, goin' to a show, stop in all the by-ways, playin' rock 'n roll!"

🤘

No idea "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more... It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing."

• Brohoof 1

Bolbi Stroganovsky Macbeth

"Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed..."

🕶

51 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Batman: The Animated Series.

"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind."

The Simpsons.

Power! Unlimited power!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sonic Shimmer said:

Revenge of the Sith.

"You fight like a dairy farmer" "How appropriate. You fight like a cow"

I think it's one of those Monkey Island games but I can't specify which one exactly.

"When you're the best of friends, having so much fun together/ you're not even aware you're such a funny pair/ you're the best of friends"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Seams familiar...

"This playdate is over!"
"W-w-w-wait, where are you going?"
"ALASKA!"
"It's faster if you drive."
"AAAAAHHHHHH!"

Edited by Woohoo