Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

No idea

”A one eyed demon! So it’s you! You’re the one who’s been going around killing the imperial troops!”

”What is it to you?”

”You BASTARD! Life is WORTHLESS to you, isn’t it?”

”HAH! You took the words from my mouth, General!”

16 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

No idea.

"Panama" by Van Halen.

15 minutes ago, Denki Kaminari said:

No idea

”A one eyed demon! So it’s you! You’re the one who’s been going around killing the imperial troops!”

”What is it to you?”

”You BASTARD! Life is WORTHLESS to you, isn’t it?”

”HAH! You took the words from my mouth, General!”

No idea.

"Give the ball to Tucker!"

🏀

5 hours ago, Denki Kaminari said:

Hey Arnold

“All I’ve got under my skirt is more Tequila, big boy! Is it all right to bring that through too?”

My previous reference at the end of page 147 was from Luca where Alberto tells Luca how to shut up the little voice in your head that he calls Bruno. That little voice in your had that kind of keeps you from taking risk and experiencing life to the fullest.

I have no idea what the previous question is.

Next person try this:

Who is the girl I see staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Homestar Runner "Sorry, can't sell booze to minors. It ain't right." "I'm actually here for some illegal fireworks." "Oh hell yeah!"

The Simpsons, Bart and Moe specifically.

"This is blasphemy! This is madness!!"

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Beetlejuice.

"Why so mean? Why so crude? Why so angry? Why so rude? Can't you be nice? Can't we be friends? Isn't this sad this is how it all ends?"

It's My Little Pony friendship with magic the song about Babs seed

3 hours ago, Tweek said:

Dont know

"you got me off the island, everythings alright 😭"

That's the ending line from Luca but the line actually goes: "you got me off the island Luca. I'm okay" right after a tearful hug that provide the page image for the tearjerker on TV Tropes for that movie

2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

No idea "Berries and cream! Berries and cream! I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!"

If it wasn't for the nostalgia critic commercial episodes I wouldn't know this. It's that weird Starburst candy commercial that also had parodies and remixes done about it.

Next person:

"You can design and create and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream come true"

(Hint: it's the man whose company made animated fairy tales and theme parks)

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Walter Elias Disney. :pinkie:

"Great jaerb there."
"Uhhh... I'm sorry, what?"
"I uh, I say you did a great jorb out there."
"I did a great what!?"
"A great jaerb!"

Homestarrunner.com when coach Z had trouble saying the word "job"

19 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

No idea "You behave little fella. You hear me?" "Oh lordy lordy i'll never roam again! ......Jackass."

Definitely Brian Griffin in an early Family Guy episode

"Mark well me words, matey. Dead men tell no tales"

18 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Pirates of The Caribbean? "Who can take a sunrise? Sprinkle it with dew? Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two?"

While the song is in Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory it can also be heard in an VHS of Kidsongs: what I wanna be.

"Friendship problem. anyone have a friendship problem? Good grief"

I can’t remember what MLP episode that was

”Mary! Unless I find my cuff links, we don’t go to the party! And if we don’t go to the party I can never show my face in the office again. And if I can never (He hits hit head) OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!”

14 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I can’t remember what MLP episode that was

”Mary! Unless I find my cuff links, we don’t go to the party! And if we don’t go to the party I can never show my face in the office again. And if I can never (He hits hit head) OOOOOWWWWWWWWW!”

My last one by me was S5's "Made in Manehattan"

Disney's Peter Pan

"From the day they arrive on the planet and blinkingly step into the sun. More to see that can ever be seen more to do than can ever-- no wait that's the Lion King" (it's not Disney it's whoever was saying the line and realized it was from The Lion King)

25 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

My last one by me was S5's "Made in Manehattan"

Disney's Peter Pan

"From the day they arrive on the planet and blinkingly step into the sun. More to see that can ever be seen more to do than can ever-- no wait that's the Lion King" (it's not Disney it's whoever was saying the line and realized it was from The Lion King)

No idea and mine was skipped over so........ "Frankly Scarlet, i don't give a damn!"

7 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

No idea and mine was skipped over so........ "Frankly Scarlet, i don't give a damn!"

You must have posted an answer while I was busy trying to respond to the person before you. And mine was when the 10th Doctor quoted The Lion King in Doctor Who.

As for your latest answer It's Gone with the Wind.

"What are you doing in my swamp?!"