Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guess that reference!

DND

No idea.

"Hey, hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This is supposed to be a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth…brothel…man cave!"
"SHUT UP! SHUT! UP! We are keeping this. Hey..."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Only if you watch me."

Hazbin Hotel! "I'll have a Neopolitan cappuccino, more cappu than cino, make sure it's got no more than four ounces of milk, the beans won't have the right texture otherwise, and make sure they spell my name correctly on the cup they always put "Foxy" or "Roxy", I hate that. If you can't handle that, I'll have a Venti traditional Misto. Please use soy milk with two blond shots Affogato and Ristretto. I'd also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom. Then, add the coffee after, then-"

• Brohoof 1

Moxxie's coffee order from "Truth Seekers."

"Well, she got her daddy's car and she cruised to the hamburger stand now. Seems she forgot all about the library like she told her old man now. And with the radio blasting, goes cruising just as fast as she can now..."

🏖

Aristocats (I cheated though)

"Do you know who I am? Have you any idea how many anonymous henchmen I've killed over the years? And look at you; you haven't even got a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down? Go on, son."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Austin Powers in Goldmember.

"Hey kids, shake it loose together. The spotlight's hittin' somethin' that's been known to change the weather. We'll kill the fatted calf tonight so stick around! You're gonna hear electric music, solid walls of sooooound!"

🎹

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No idea.

"Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised. As they start to cry, hands held to the sky. In the night, the fires are burning bright. The ritual has just begun, Satan's work is done."

🤘

No idea.

"Just a small-town girl, livin' in a lonely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere.... Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train going anywhere..."

Edited by Woohoo