DND

No idea..

”Give me a noun”

”Katana”

”What the fuck is a katana?”

”It’s a sword”

”Then just say ‘sword’. Not everyone is a ninja, dick”

"I Know What You Did Last Summer"?

"Know what I'd like to do? Go down to Marie Calendar's, get me a big bowl of pie, some ice cream on it. Mmmm, good! Put some on ya head! Your tongue would slap your brains out tryin' to get to it! Interested? SURE!?!?"

(edited)

Not so sure... :twi:

"I thought the game started at one." 
"It does start at one, and you're a jackass!"

Edited by Woohoo

Angels In The Outfield?

Ginny, put your car on the lot, okay? This place is starting to look like a Burger King. Um, where was I?

You were about to give your "Let's keep our s*** together" speech.

• Brohoof 1

No idea. Shark Tale?

”We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future”

Hazbin Hotel duh! "They called me mad! Insane! WENDELL! They barred me from the universities until i had no choice but to flee here and conduct my research! Well! Who's crazy now, hm? Who's mad now, HM?"

• Brohoof 1

Big Bang Theory

"Forty nine times, we fought that beast, your old man and me. It had a chicken head with duck feet, with a woman's face, too."

I don't know...

"F*****g disgusting rent-a-cop wannabe, Woody Allen-looking d*** face. F*** you, dude! We are leaving now, but only 'cause I can't spend another second looking at your dumb, hideous face and your oddly shaped head, which is probably the closest thing to a p***s on your disgusting, rotting, wilting body, you filth! DIE!"

Clone high?

Memory, it’s a funny thing. People want to believe they are what they choose to remember. The good stuff. The moments. The places. The people we all hold on to. But sometimes, sometimes, we are what we wish we could forget.