Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Dreamescape

Neikos

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once sunny was convinced that Artsy would be able to stay up without her help she would go over to Greeney, "You okay?", she asked, "I mean not that anypony feels bad but just to make sure..!" As she heard the sound of the door she would let out a small cry and hide being Greenery because he was the closest, "W-..What was that!?"

"You know I'm not really the pranking type... right? Why would anypony do a prank like this anyway? It's... it's gotten too out of hard and I seriously doubt you guys are that good of actors!" Her body shudders a bit as she speaks, backing behind Cloud. She felt his hoof touch her shoulder and shook her head.

Sunny nodded, "Yeah, this doesn't look like a prank... I mean who would want to scare us like this?", she mumbled. slowly getting up again and then looking at the general direction of the sound. "I'm not so sure we should check that out... what if.. what if it is something?"

Greenery stood up shakily. "Well, no way out but forwards," he said, looking around at the other ponies. "What if we don't keep moving? Whatever sent us here probably isn't afraid to blast us to bits in seconds."

Lunar slowly opened his eyes. He had not remembered getting here, but that happens at every party he goes to. He passes out and finds himself in a random are, alone. But he wasn't alone. The rest of the ponies from the party were here, too! He slowly got up, not noticing the blood. "What's going on, guys?" He asked, looking around...

She merely nodded at Cloud. "I was just a little... tripped up from waking up. But I'm fine, really." Artsy leaned away from him and saw that at least she wasn't the latest to wake. Lunar had awoken now.

"Basically... we all appear to have... opened a book and... it made us appear here. If that's the impression I get. None of us know what's going on though or... how this happened." Her speech, as was usual for her, was full of hesitant pauses. She wasn't very confident in explaining herself. And this atmosphere only made her more uneasy.

Looks at the others "Well we are all here all six of us that touched that book, man this really creeping me out can we go before something decides to jump out at us" Looks down at the blood trail "i dont know why but i think we should follow it it might be somepony we know and they might just be injured"

Sunny blinked, "And well... it kind of looks like it has been.. dragged around, whatever it was that has been bleeding."

We all know that uncanny feeling of being watched, and well right now you are, but... from where?

"What do you two suggest then? We sit around and wait for whatever did that to come back? Or should we try to find whatever opened, perhaps it could lead us out of here" replied Cloud, not wanting to be sitting around while there was a chance of a dangerous creature nearby.

Sunny blinked, "I... don't know.. is seperating a good Idea? What if... what if there is something? You would be only two...", well even if she would be there and something happened she would probably just close her eyes.

Cloud looked to Sunny, "Im with you on that, splitting up isnt the best idea, considering we dont know where we are, but I also believe we shouldnt just sit here and wait for whatever did that to come back" he looked back at the trail of blood, what in equestria did that?

Lunar just stared at the rest of the group. "Are you guys insane? I thought I was the only one..." He started, "The only smart thing to do would be to run away and seek help. If we just stay here or go investigate we could be murdered. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like dying!"

As Lunar talked about death Sunny twitched, "Die..!? Out here?", she blinked and looked around her as if she already feared for her life, "I don't wanna die here... or now!"