Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdo's Siggy Shop! :3

Sugar Pea

Hello there, fellow brony! 

I have been going at this whole signature thing for half a week, and so far has got some great feedback on them. It gave me the confidence to make my own little siggy shop! img-1997101-1-biggrin.png

So in case you don't trust me when I say i'm not THAT skilled, by that I mean that i'll use vectors mostly, because they are easier to work with. 

^__^

Here are some samples for ya:

img-1997101-1-288704n.png

img-1997101-2-xgcdcg.jpg

img-1997101-3-28jjlug.jpg

In case you have second thoughts. :3

Here's how it's going to work!
You just tell me what you'd like on your signature (although there are limits, like ocs...unless they are vectored), and the size of your siggy (Ex. 600 x 100). 

I will only take a few requests at a time, so I apologize if I take too long. If i'm not able to do what you'd like, i'll do my best to make an alternative similar to what you wanted. :3

When it's done, i'll quote you and put the siggy in the description. img-1997101-5-biggrin.png

Thank you! X3

Completed:

Bronyette

img-1997101-6-21l20br.jpg

Motorloo

img-1997101-7-ivve6x.jpg

~Chaotic Eddie~

img-1997101-8-2jlfn.jpg

Rae~

img-1997101-9-2nant69.jpg

DjMetalFreak

img-1997101-10-2exy446.jpg

REQUESTS:

Sig Hoovestrong

Cherry Changa

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

Oooh! Lovely signatures! Could you please do me one of Derpy and the Doctor, with my username on it somewhere? Thank you so so much. <3

And if you could, could you make it rounded, it always makes siggy's look better in my opinion.

Edited by Bronyette

Oooh! Lovely signatures! Could you please do me one of Derpy and the Doctor, with my username on it somewhere? Thank you so so much. <3

And if you could, could you make it rounded, it always makes siggy's look better in my opinion.

21l20br.jpg

Hopefully you like this. :3

It was kinda hard to find vectors of these two, and I wasn't sure what colors you found to your liking....but hopefully this came out alright! ^^' 

I want a signature with my OC on the left side with how he is in hi character page and my name in Chiller font If you can

Also here is what I want him like

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/equinox-sin-r3019

Mmm....with his size, it's kinda difficult...how about I throw in a Motorloo? Ya know, a steampunk looking scootaloo in it? I believe I can do the chiller text as well. ^^

Can you do one for me :3 with "Rae ~" on it somewhere.

I prefer Applejack but if you can get Applejack AND Apple Fritter that'd be cool. I'm not picky :3

Hey weirdo im not requesting anything just gonna say you posted this in the wrong place you are suppose to post request shops in the requests guilds

Oh...i'm not so sure how to move it, though. .-.

Is there an option to move it elsewhere, or should I wait until a mod or someone moves it?

Okay sounds great thank you and sorry I can't make the pic smaller but Motorloo would be great so thank you Wierdokitterz thank you very much

ivve6x.jpg

Hope you find this one to your liking. :3

I couldn't find chiller, but I thought since we were dealing with some hardcore stuff, I figure i'd go for that bloody look to the text. :3

I hope you love it!

Can I get a siggy containing EqG Fluttershy and Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, along with the words "~Chaotic Eddy~" and "And there was much internet that day."?

Much appreciated!

2jlfn.jpg

:D

I did it! >w<

Yay! By the way, Neptune looks soooo cute. :3 

Really adorable too!

Wait..that's the same thing...>.(

Still though!

Can you do one for me :3 with "Rae ~" on it somewhere.

I prefer Applejack but if you can get Applejack AND Apple Fritter that'd be cool. I'm not picky :3

2nant69.jpg

Here ya go! I added more Apple Fritter in it because you seem to like her, like A LOT. X3

Hehe, I really like it! I tried to make it as bad ass yet cutesy as I can! xJpg51C.png

img-1997879-1-2jlfn.jpg

biggrin.png

I did it! >w<

Yay! By the way, Neptune looks soooo cute. :3 

Really adorable too!

Wait..that's the same thing...>.(

Still though!

2nant69.jpg

Here ya go! I added more Apple Fritter in it because you seem to like her, like A LOT. X3

Hehe, I really like it! I tried to make it as bad ass yet cutesy as I can! xJpg51C.png

OMG I LOVE IT :) i'll use it and credit you. it's perfect xD i feel like you know my style well so thank you so much :D

(character limittttt.)

There is a small misspelling (choatic), but I'm not one to to nitpick. Thanks a lot for this siggy, I shall wear it with much pride! img-1999698-2-biggrin.png

DOH! >__(

I'm so so sooooo sorry! But as long as you're happy with it...man I knew something looked a little off! T^T

hey kitters what do you use to give these signatures their rounded edges i think that would help me out alot

Oh, I just use a site called www.fotor.com. It works wonders! That's where I do most of them. That, and sometimes Pixlr. 

can you make a signature with dr.whooves and vinyl c:

I dunno what to ask for v.v so many different signature types popped into my head 

2exy446.jpg

Here's your new sig!

I wanted to add mustaches on them, seeing your randomness unfold in your current one. Jellybeans...lol nice.

Hopefully you like it! 

I apologize for the wait to...i've been very busy...if you don't like it, I can redo it for you. ^^

img-2003604-1-2exy446.jpg

Here's your new sig!

I wanted to add mustaches on them, seeing your randomness unfold in your current one. Jellybeans...lol nice.

Hopefully you like it! 

I apologize for the wait to...i've been very busy...if you don't like it, I can redo it for you. ^^

it's

So

Beautiful ;'(20120205040046Pinkie_Pie_S2_E13_About_to

Well, want make Signature for me? If want some reference material, you can seek out some stuff over at DaviantArt. But on other hand what would want, well, would like leave it up your creative mind. So give mostly freedom in how you want to make the signature.  And if would like something more go by seek out my profile peg there allot there could go by. That's of course don't mind doing some reading.

Well that's all, am interested seeing what you come up with.

Sig, out. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png *Squee*

Well, want make Signature for me? If want some reference material, you can seek out some stuff over at DaviantArt. But on other hand what would want, well, would like leave it up your creative mind. So give mostly freedom in how you want to make the signature.  And if would like something more go by seek out my profile peg there allot there could go by. That's of course don't mind doing some reading.

Well that's all, am interested seeing what you come up with.

Sig, out. img-2004463-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png *Squee*

May I please request one? They are so beautiful. smile.png

I really don't have any specific things for the siggy but I can I please have a cute Fluttershy one in a 600x100 size?

Sure thing guys. ^-^

Sorry if it takes me a little while...I have been busy and barely get any time to myself. I'll make both of your signatures somewhere this week, i'll promise you that! ;3

That is, if you don't mind the wait?