Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever done the brony challenge

Doctor T

Well im going to be doing the brony challenge this Saturday but has any one ever done it. If any one is planning on doing it good luck.    (Check Image for Rules and Details)

EDIT: i didnt make this contest and the image, im simply asking if any one has done it. ALSO if any one will be doing this on 11/16/2013, if you want add me on Skype because i wanna get a group of bronys together and do this img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

post-20111-0-74203000-1384215848_thumb.jpg

Edited by BeansAndBandages
  • Brohoof 4

I can probably do this, I stay up more than 24 hours watching anime all the time

it will be just like with Code Geass and Death note

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you include Equestria Girls it is impossible to watch every single episode in 24 hours. If you don't, it's still impossible because you need time to sleep and eat.

Prepare food before hand :) its easy
Edited by Cakebandit

I'll be doing this challenge, since I did see all of the three seasons single handedly. This is something that anyone can accomplish, so let's do this!

True my plan is to start at 9:00 Am and hopefully end around 8:50 AM, but i will not get the extra points for no drinks with caffeine

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you include Equestria Girls it is impossible to watch every single episode in 24 hours. If you don't, it's still impossible because you need time to sleep and eat.

this is with out equestria girls but i didn't make the challenge up, some one on cheezeburgar.com made it up by a anonymous user sad.png

• Brohoof 1

I've never liked completing things as quickly as possible, as I like to savor the experience, so I'll definitely NOT be doing this. I feel it's a waste of time, and not very honorable, but I'm not going to stop anyone else who wants to give it a go.

Plus, my ADD wouldn't allow it.

• Brohoof 1

I've never liked completing things as quickly as possible, as I like to savor the experience, so I'll definitely NOT be doing this. I feel it's a waste of time, and not very honorable, but I'm not going to stop anyone else who wants to give it a go.

Plus, my ADD wouldn't allow it.

I could see why you wouldnt want to, i want to be refreshed with the whole series and plus im kinda up for the challenge so i find this a great way to do it

O...M...CELESTIA! A CHALLENGE! ph34r.png (I am very competitive. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ) man, I really want to do this. things is I have a house filled up with many, many sibling, most of whom are little kids, who would love a MLP marathon, but sadly, they make lots of messes and noise. plus my mom hates MLP:FiM. sad.png what the heck. maybe I'll stay home from a trip or something and just watch MLP. yay.png because I've got my priorities sorted. If I ever do get to do this, I'll give y'all a call.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry but I honestly think that the Brony challenge is kind of a stupid idea and a waste of a day. I mean I like ponies, but I don't think I would enjoy watching every single episode. I mean you should have something more important than sitting home all day and doing nothing but watching ponies ALL DAY like um..... let me think.... oh how about sleeping and eating and going to the bathroom. Really guys, come on.

• Brohoof 2

I have not done a marathon watching of a show in a long time. I used to do this sort of thing with Anime, but I can't imagine doing it without caffine or alcohol. That would be brutal! To all of you who are going to try this one, I wish you the best of luck. Have fun!

You know... I completed this challenge back when it was only 2 Seasons... boy was my head messed up for awhile. A number of the NC bronies all met up at a pegasisters house and started watching. I was the only one who watched the ENTIRE TIME even though I'd only had 3 hours of sleep the night before.

After that ponies had invaded my every absent thought. The songs of the shows overlapping any other music I was listening to. Even my dreams were all wonky.

I know it sounds cool, but really... it was wasn't. (It totally was)

Who needs sleep when you have swag? Plus this is easy you can just watch two episodes at the same time and equestria girls at the same time as well

By the way... if anyone is interested in a cheat to this challange, I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR7V_bCyZe0

(Also, if anyone wants to help the newbie out and tell me how to embed youtube videos, it would be appricated!)

Just gotta copy+paste that URL they give you in the "Share" tab under the video.

It should look something like this:

Hope that helps!

• Brohoof 1

Although I find this idea incredibly stupid and absolutely dumb, I think I'll do it. Although if you sum up all the math it's not possible to watch all of them in 24 hours. A back-to back marathon is still pretty crazy.

I think I'll preform all the necessary little cheats like caffeine and such to keep me awake. Maybe this Friday I will attempt to accomplish this? 

Hm, well considering i don't think i've ever stayed up 24 hours in the first place, i don't think i could do it. I haven't done it btw. 

plus theres the fact my parents don't know i watch MLP making it harder, i have school, my parents would kill me if i stayed up that late, and i frankly dunno if i could do it anyways, i like mlp but i can only watch so much in a row.

Plus thats not alot of time leftover for other things. I mean i'm gonna have to go to the bathroom, unless i do some crazy like wear diapers or have a toilet in my room ;p. I think the average amount of times i pee a day is like 4 or something, that doesn't even include the other one. Nor if i go extra. 

Then theres transitioning episodes, and getting food, and drinks, and whatever else you may need. 

Then the fact of staying up.

I don't know if its possible, you'd have to be able to acomidate for transition time in between episodes, bathroom breaks, getting food and drinks, and anything else i'm forgetting and only having 10 minutes.

Sounds hard.

On a side note, i'd just like to randomly add that i feel like caffeine would make things harder, that means even more bathroom breaks. ;p. I guess its easier to stay up, but still..

Oh my God! No way!

img-1998086-1-challenge_denied__by_steve

I can't possibly do this! It'd ruin my appreciation for the show.

Think of it like this: eating 5 pounds of ice cream in one go. You may still like ice cream afterward, but you ain't touching that shit again unless your life depends on it. 

Watching all 65 episodes in one 24 hour period...I may still like the show after that, but after all that binge watching, I'd probably never watch the show again. 

It's called the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It's defined where as the consumption of a product increases, and where the consumption of all other products remains constant, the marginal utility (or further satisfaction gained by the use of said product) decreases and may eventually become negative in the case of overconsumption, which may lead to an eventual dislike and avoidance of whatever it is.

So no. I haven't done this. Nor do I plan on it. 

Edited by Space Woona

UMMM..... NO Why No How I will see all 65 EPISODES IN ON DAY THAT INSANE.

I Need to sleep, eat , and do thing but staying a see all those episodes in one day. Well I hope you guys have fun with this but count me out. 

FOX OUT!! B)

Sorry, but I'm not going to attempt this challenge. I'm not THAT crazy for MLP: FiM, and even if I wanted to, I have things I need to attend to, video games I've not gotten around to playing/finishing, and ADD to top it all off.

Its just Impossible to do it. because there is Approximately 30+ hours of show time and seeing as 30>24 you actually can't watch every single episode in one day.

Mathematically, it is possible. Each episode is 21 and a half minutes minus the theme and commercials. 21.5 * 65= 1397.5 minutes= 23 hours approximately. But you'd DEFINITELY have to sacrifice an entire day of free time with sleep included and when season 4 comes out, it will be completely impossible to do this challenge.