Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever done the brony challenge

Doctor T

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you include Equestria Girls it is impossible to watch every single episode in 24 hours. If you don't, it's still impossible because you need time to sleep and eat.

pffffft

who needs sleep when you have internet, netflix and food?

• Brohoof 1

am I to late to join? I would love to do this just would have to be on a Friday or saterday

yeah you could join, sorry for the late response my profile has my Skype name in the details but if you cant find it, it is minecrafttodd

we will be doing the challange 11/16/2013 and 3pm centrall time zone

yeah you could join, sorry for the late response my profile has my Skype name in the details but if you cant find it, it is minecrafttodd

we will be doing the challange 11/16/2013 and 3pm centrall time zone

Wait, Skype? Are you inviting people to watch MLP with you? I'd do that, if that is indeed what you're saying. If not, then... I dunno... sad.png

I will DO This for my own entertainment because I have to work tomorrow and therefor I can't participate in the comp but I know and can do all the criteria asked of me from just watching all the episodes strait to singing all the songs I just wish it was on a day I didn't have to work! UHHHGGGG!

I haven't attempted it, but I have however watched Season 2 all day, start to finish (which I think would be something like 9 and a half hours - 26 episodes times 22 minutes).

Sounds interesting though - all though, it doesn't sound very healthy.

Watching all 65 episodes, I think would take something like 23 hours. Wow. That would be hard. The only time I've stayed up that long is when I had an ear infection and couldn't possibly sleep.

(Terms and conditions apply. My math calculations are provided AS-IS and I will provide no warranty for incorrect calculations. There is a very high chance that I failed at my math - if I did, you may correct me).

As much as I would love to do something like this, I would not survive it myself (Damn sleeping like a normal person)

However, might I suggest that those doing it skype together so they can band together over the course of the show?

• 7 years later...
On 2013-11-11 at 7:15 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

Mathematically, it is possible. Each episode is 21 and a half minutes minus the theme and commercials. 21.5 * 65= 1397.5 minutes= 23 hours approximately. But you'd DEFINITELY have to sacrifice an entire day of free time with sleep included and when season 4 comes out, it will be completely impossible to do this challenge.

Exactly. 

• 2 months later...