Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC

Bronominous

Hey everyone i'm making this post today to ask about all of your OC's at this current time i'm still thinking of making my own and i thought what better way than asking all of you about your equestrian creation like what race are they Unicorn, Pegasus, earth pony, Dragon? and how they represent you and maybe even include a little back story for them 

This is my current design on my OC i would love some feedback =D

post-20678-0-47775200-1384228234_thumb.png

I have 3 OC's, but only my main one, Blue Moon, really represents me. He is a Unicorn, and his personality is heavily based on me. The backstory doesn't have anything to do with me though, and I just made it up.

I guess my advice for making an OC based on you is to just base the personality off of you. The backstory and design is entirely up to you. That is what I would do.

And as for your OC; he has a really good design; I would just lose the purple tips, and keep his color scheme a solid grey, light black, and green one. That purple is too obtrusive, and I think he looks better without it,

• Brohoof 2

I have 3 OC's, but only my main one, Blue Moon, really represents me. He is a Unicorn, and his personality is heavily based on me. The backstory doesn't have anything to do with me though, and I just made it up.

I guess my advice for making an OC based on you is to just base the personality off of you. The backstory and design is entirely up to you. That is what I would do.

And as for your OC; he has a really good design; I would just lose the purple tips, and keep his color scheme a solid grey, light black, and green one. That purple is too obtrusive, and I think he looks better without it,

Thank you for you're feedback and yeah maybe i'll lose the tips or use a color that goes better with the overall scheme btw Blue Moon nice name

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for you're feedback and yeah maybe i'll lose the tips or use a color that goes better with the overall scheme btw Blue Moon nice name

Thanks. :)

Anyway, if you want to keep the tips; I suggest going with a dark shade of green (not black-dark; just a bit dark.) Just take the color of the eyes, and darken that down a bit so it fits better with the color of the mane.

But just removing the tips would probably look better than that. It's up to you; either way works. :)