Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ello!

SweetLikeACupcake

Welcome newcomers. Enjoy your stay and message me if you ever need anything or wanna talk. :)

Hey, welcome!

Hope you like it here, everyone is totally cool and chill, just check everything out, there's roleplays, topics for nearly everything, artitst (lots and lots of amazing artists o.o) and so on xD.

See you guys, have fun, and if you wanna talk or have a question hit me up.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, Welcome, hope you have a great stay here and you feel comfortable, 

there's plenty of people here to meet and it's all just an amazing place,

I hope you have a great experience here,

If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a PM, I'm happy to help or just talk. :3

More bronies for the fire fandom! derpy_emoticon1.png

A big brotherly welcome to the forums, hope you really enjoy it here! And if you ever need any help or would just like a friend, Aniki is the pony you wanna talk to! (I hear he's super nice!)

• Brohoof 1

@@SweetLikeACupcake, If you want a signature go to "Octavia's Hall" and then "Request Guild" there you will find all the signature-makers you like. I propose you look for Lugia or Kyoshi... best signature-makers around. You will also find people to draw your OC there. In the meantime! Stay brony, be safe... Peace!

• Brohoof 1

@@SweetLikeACupcake, If you want a signature go to "Octavia's Hall" and then "Request Guild" there you will find all the signature-makers you like. I propose you look for Lugia or Kyoshi... best signature-makers around. You will also find people to draw your OC there. In the meantime! Stay brony, be safe... Peace!

taa! :) I will do that soon :) brony forever