Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey!

Wooboy

Hey guys i'm new here (which you probably could of already guessed) and would just like to say hey (: i have just recently started watching MLP thanks to my cousin and wanted to sign up here to see whats happening. :) im always up for a chat, so just check out my profile and...well....do that stuff i guess.

*awkwardly posts*

• Brohoof 4

Haha, hey there :)

Welcome to the forums! It's sad you joined so late, all the exciting stuff you have missed out on...

Anyways, I hope you will have a great time here. Don't worry about finding anyone to talk to, people here are friendly so I'm sure you will make a couple of friends.

See you around!

• Brohoof 2

Haha, hey there smile.png

Welcome to the forums! It's sad you joined so late, all the exciting stuff you have missed out on...

Anyways, I hope you will have a great time here. Don't worry about finding anyone to talk to, people here are friendly so I'm sure you will make a couple of friends.

See you around!

Thank you! :) i know i looked around before posting here and it is pretty sad the stuff that i have missed out on!! D: but hopefully more will come!

• Brohoof 2

welcome :) enjoy your stay. i'm sure you'll make lotsa friends. and cya around the forums :3

Welcome to the herd broski! 5 siblings? Well consider me jealous!

I wouldn't worry about missing too much. I'm sure there will be TONS of more awesome stuff in the years to come! Hope you enjoy your time in the fandom! yay.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi Quirky's cuz!

Welcome to the herd, and I hope you have a great time here! Your cousin's an awesome dude, and I'm sure you are too!

Not everyday do I see anyone convince their relative to join the forums. Hehe. ^__^

• Brohoof 1

Quirky is awesome for bring yet another new member to the forums! Good to have you here Quirky's cuz! :) 

Your cousin is a really awesome and popular member here, and I'm sure you should be able to fit in just as well. 

So I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lot's of new friends! :P

• Brohoof 1