Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming World of Warcraft Brony Guild

Spectre2343

Alright so I'd like to start up a guild on the US realm Kel'Thuzzad(Alliance) features around ponies. The guild name is Elements of Harmony. Anybody that plays WoW on KT realm that would be interested in helping me start(Already bought the charter) whisper me in game(My name is Kaynus). Any level characters are welcome!

Hmm.. I was thinking of making a Druid once the new expansion was out, because he would be instant 90 so the levelling won't be an issue. But I want him on an RP server. Kel'Thuzad is a normal PVE realm right?

Hmm.. I was thinking of making a Druid once the new expansion was out, because he would be instant 90 so the levelling won't be an issue. But I want him on an RP server. Kel'Thuzad is a normal PVE realm right?

High population PvP realm

I think that sounds like a ton of fun!  I'm not playing WoW until I get applications in, but once I do, I'll probably make a new Ally on Kel'Thuzad for this.  What race/class do you think I should choose?  My main right now is a Pandaren Monk named Pandaa (he's the inspiration for my pony name and avatar), but I'm open to try other classes.  Any suggestions?