Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony is the meaning of life.

FedoraMemes

Ok, so I saw this on the brony Facebook page, and it made my day :D

> FACT: The series premiered October 10, 2010.

> FACT: That date can be written as 10/10/10.

> FACT: 101010 is binary for the decimal number 42.

> ERGO: "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" is the Meaning of Life.

• Brohoof 22

Oh Wow! Imagine if I told everyone at my school! Barely anyone there knows what a Brony is! BTW FIM is the meaning of life, not MLP... OOOOHHHH! I get is! Having good friends is magic, so Having good friends is what life is all about! AWESOME! That actually makes sense when you think about it... And I am really happy to have such great friends!

EDIT: Only wanted to point out that the MLP doesn't have to be part of the meaning of life!

Edited by Skystar
  • Brohoof 3

Oh Wow! Imagine if I told everyone at my school! Barely anyone there knows what a Brony is! BTW FIM is the meaning of life, not MLP... OOOOHHHH! I get is! Having good friends is magic, so Having good friends is what life is all about! AWESOME! That actually makes sense when you think about it... And I am really happy to have such great friends!

EDIT: Only wanted to point out that the MLP doesn't have to be part of the meaning of life!

That's fine! I was actually talking about FIM in the first place, but I can see what you mean!

I was prepared to argue against the idea, because I'm hoping no one honestly believes that FIM is the meaning of life itself, considering that's a far deeper question than can be answered by a cartoon, even one as good as FIM. But that's not what this turned out to be.

This, I find amusing.

Edited by Kyronea
  • Brohoof 1

I might be slow but i dont get it.

It's a reference to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" when asked what was the meaning to Life, The Universe, and Everything, the most advanced computer ever designed simply answered "42".

Heckler: "Rubbish!"

• Brohoof 1

It's a reference to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" when asked what was the meaning to Life, The Universe, and Everything, the most advanced computer ever designed simply answered "42".

Heckler: "Rubbish!"

Ahhhh ok