Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moved to Elsewhere

This show isn't 90s, it's more of early 2000s, but

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi was the worst cartoon to ever hit Cartoon Network in the 2000s.

I know they're a real band and such ,I actually like the band, but the show... It had forgettable characters and plots, annoying voice actors, fake anime style, laughable villains, and the only reason I liked this show was for Yumi!

Atomic Betty was a close second. Sorry, Betty, but your butt got kicked by *shudder* Puffy AmiYumi.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I loved Rocket Power as a kid, watching it now is pretty hard, but I think it has mostly to due with its outdated dialogue, and just about everything else aging poorly.

Um... I'm pretty sure Rocket Power's dialogue and lingo was pretty outdated during the time it aired. lol

As for Ed, Edd & Eddy: That was a show I REALLY enjoyed back in the day. I remember thinking it was the funniest thing ever back in fifth grade. However, a few years ago I watched the movie for the first time and this time around I just thought the show was completely random and unappealing.

Other cartoons, like Courage the Cowardly Dog I find more appealing now, but Ed, Edd & Eddy just really lost me.

Edited by Envy

be warned annoying sounds ahead.

ughh I found doug funny to be so annoying as a kid it was filled with such unnecessary noises and it was so boring

Edited by SpringWise

be warned annoying sounds ahead.

ughh I found doug funny to be so annoying as a kid it was filled with such unnecessary noises and it was so boring

Don't worry you're not the only one, the nostalgia critic completely hates this show

Let's not kid ourselves, there were plenty of bad cartoons in the 90's. We're not going to agree on exactly what they were. I didn't think Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, and Spongebob were funny or interesting. Captain Planet & the Planeteers was cheesy and preachy, I can say that even though I grew up with it. And there's no need to mention the horror of the other My Little Pony shows. xD

But ultimately the good outweighed the bad. Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Garfield & Friends, The Tick, Beavis & Butt-head, Daria, Sonic SatAM, Batman...the list of good shows goes on and on. The 90's was one of the greatest decades for American cartoons that we will ever see, a giant step up from 80's drek like He-Man and the Get-Along Gang, and it offered something for everyone. That era should never be forgotten.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

What are you talking about, there's no bad 90's cartoon.

90's cartoons > Today's cartoons.

Kids these days just watch crap

R.I.P. Cartoon Network 1992-2004

R.I.P Nickelodeon 1979-2008

#90skid

This. Just this.

Amen to this.