Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI

Night Streak

Hi all I'm Night Streak. I am so excited to be here!! First I want to say a little bit about myself.  I became a brony last year and was originally skeptical about being a brony and tried to keep it to my-self but, over time the secret got out. When my younger found out, he absolutely hated me for it but over time he became a brony too ( even though he won't admit it). My hobbies are artistry, music, and programming LEGO Mindstorms robots.

As I said before, I am really excited to be here and can't wait to meet everypony!!!! smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi there Night Streak and welcome to the forum! :lol:

Well I guess every secret will come out sometime, no matter what it is about. In this case it's something that you actually don't have to make a secret of. :derp: But oh well, to each their own.

So you're an artist, huh?

Well I hope we'll get to see what you're capable of very soon. :lol:

Programming those mindstorm robots is surely an interesting hobby, once you get the hang of it. Unfortunately I've never made this experience. :I

But I retained you enough (for now), so now go ahead and get to know some people! happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Yesh! A robot programming buddy, do you happen to tinker around with Fischer Technik Robot kits? TX Explorer, training labs, or perhaps the Korean Roborobo, or AVR, or maybe VEx... Arduino? Microcontroller? should I keep going.

Anyways, welcome to the forums. Have fun around the forums and lose yourself in the seas of interesting topics.

Artistry... artistry... man this has to be the first time I've ever seen someone call it that. (They normally just say drawing or art) It sounds so much more... elegant! wub.png

A big brotherly welcome to the family Night Streak. I'm sure you'll have a great time here and meet tons of awesome ponies... Bronies?... People? (I'm still not 100% on what lingo we're using)