Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite anime?

DerpLeOtakuz

Anime series: Bleach

Anime movie: Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea

Manga: Beelzebub

*why? - i dunno. that's just pop up in my mind first.. i guess that means that i like them more, then most of the other anime i watched through.

what's the 2nd places will be? well.. lets see what's next...

Anime series: Naruto

Anime movie: Princess Mononoke

Manga: Gintama

p.s. well it seems i'm fan of Hayao Miyazaki and most popular anime/manga series. what does it makes me? - i dunno. but i dropped watching anime a long time ago (mostly because of "fillers" and inadequate endings (SAO for example))  and start reading manga. now i even dropped that. not completely, but i didn't read it long enough to forget where i stopped reading last time. ...

• 2 months later...

been on/off anime for years now, but my faves have been;

Wolf's Rain, Naruto, Pokemon of course, Digimon, Cardcaptors, Hellsing Ultimate and Ouran High School Host Club.

Oh and of course like all the Studio Ghibli films - along with Wolf Children and The Girl who lept through time. 

Top three from that list would be (excluding pokemon and digimon as im still a huge fan anyway):

1. Wolf's Rain (first non pokemon anime I ever saw)

2. The Girl who lept through time

3. Ouran High School Host Club

Im looking forward to seeing Your Name soon. 

• 1 year later...

K-On! is my favorite anime of all time. I absolutely love love LOVE everything about it. It is a cutey show, but there is an underlying theme of trying to make the most of the time you have with the ones you love. The attention to detail in this series is phenomenal, from the subtle references to music, to even how specific rooms are set up. It starts off well, and concludes perfectly. The Movie made a bit later is the perfect send off to the series.

5aa5b95fd27b0_konwallpapers.jpg.8c8a68b3e981a0749c87f9294d6aa0c7.jpg

Currently my favorite anime would be Violet Evergarden, not only is it animated in a beautiful way but its also one of the more serious animes without much anime cliches. Its emotional, sometimes its motivational, its pretty unique in my Opinion. The only other Anime i know off, that would be also so emotional and serious, would be Gunslinger Girl.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite anime is any Fullmetal Alchemist anime. Wanna know why? Because it has my overall my forever favorite character ever made by everything in anime.

Alex Louis Armstrong. If they just made an entire movie only about him i garantee it would sold bricks of gold. He is just that good of a character.

latest?cb=20121003100950

Well until about a year or so ago, I would've said without a doubt Hikaru No Go. The manga was fantastic, but the anime took it up so much farther. Considering it's about Go, a game that looks insanely boring on first glance, they made it ridiculously good. Then I watched Angel Beats, though. That anime is absolutely amazing! It's way up there with Hikaru No Go, but I think it barely takes second.

• Brohoof 1

For old school anime:  Sailor Moon and R.Kenshin and DBZ

Anime:  Cowboy Beboop, Wolf's Rain,  FMA: Brotherhood,  Inuyasha, Bleach

New Anime (last ten years): The Ancient Magus' Bride, Skip Beat, Yuri on Ice, Natsume Yuujinchou

This Season: Violet Evergarden, The Ancient Magus' Bride, Darling in the FranXX

• Brohoof 1