Doctor Whooves Fan Club

Missy Mare

Can we talk about how much pears suck?

What the hell did pears ever do to you? *oops* Discorded hooves talking C:

Yay I found Docter Hooves fan club!

Butter

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This guy is my favorite male pony in the series.

I even have a vinyl collectible of him! (I also have Derpy.) I think it's funny how his official name is "Dr. Hooves", but the box spells it with the "W". The Derpy one doesn't even have her name, it just says "I <3 :muffins: "

Anyways, Dr. (W)Hooves is best background pony. 'Nuff said.

Edited by Shenron00
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why is this not still going? I love Doctor Whooves! He's like one of my favorite background pony ever, tied with Derpy, and i love seeing him shipped with Derpy. I've seen every episode of Doctor Whooves and Assistant on YouTube, and the Lovestruck Derpy episodes that've been put together so far. I've yet to look at the Discord Whooves tumblr yet, or Zerum Whooves. I'll have to do that sometime. I know they're both very dark and NSFW, but I'm 22 so I'm fine with looking at them when I take the time (not linking obviously, so don;t worry.

I drew my first picture of Dr. Whooves recently, although it's a bit depressing.

b371d58a-4dbb-49cd-8308-08489d255cf4_zps

Here's a quote I came up with that goes with the picture too.

"Even the storm can't mask the tears

Of pain and regret of a thousand years"

The picture was inspired by work by BaldDumboRat that I found on deviantART. I really respect him as an artist for everything he does.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

That is awesome. Why aren't there more Doctor pictures here though! or even more posts?!

Here, have an 11th pony Doctor (not quite the background one in the show) in a tux that I drew a couple months ago!

11thDoctorponytuxedowithtophat_zps853dd8

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1

You mean Colgate? That's Colgate right? 

Colgate is the fandom name, Minuette is the Hasbro name... 

Kinda like Ditzy Do was what they originally called Derpy

and Time Turner was what they originally called Dr. Whooves 

post-26689-0-36083800-1409864320_thumb.png

You mean Colgate? That's Colgate right? 

That's right, but she's also called Minuette. Some people call her Colgate Minuette as a full name.

Colgate is the fandom name, Minuette is the Hasbro name... 

Kinda like Ditzy Do was what they originally called Derpy

and Time Turner was what they originally called Dr. Whooves 

attachicon.gifdoctor_whooves___tardis_3d_render_by_clawed_nyasu-d6n1tu5.png

That is freakin' awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I love Doctor Whooves. He piqued my interest as to what Doctor Who was. He needs a speaking role voiced by David Tennant (10th doctor) next season or so. They did gave voices to Derpy and Bulk Biceps, so why not Doctor Whooves?

• Brohoof 1

I love Doctor Whooves. He piqued my interest as to what Doctor Who was. He needs a speaking role voiced by David Tennant (10th doctor) next season or so. They did gave voices to Derpy and Bulk Biceps, so why not Doctor Whooves?

Personally, from the smattering of classic and new episodes I've caught on Netflix, I'm partial to Tom Baker (4th Doctor), but since Dr. Whooves does most look like David Tennant; I'll accept that (like your avatar btw)

I heard the 100th mlp episode is supposed to be about the background ponies. That's what I've heard anyway. Maybe Derpy will get voiced again since she's been brought back enough times. Maybe Doctor Whooves would get a voice too. I wouldn't even care if it wasn't Tennant. It would still be cool if he was given a British voice over though.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting, but what about Minuette? She also has a hourglass as her cutie mark.

Who wants to bet that Colgate is the soul of the TARDIS in pony form?

Edited by DJ Shy-3
  • Brohoof 2