Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use shampoo?

*Rarity

134 users have voted

1. 1. Do you use schampoo?

• No, I use nothing
    • I only use conditioner
    • Yes

I don't know, I only shampoo once a week, and I don't get dandruff until the days I DON'T shampoo.

Well, that's very illogical... Regular schampoos contain lots of crap that makes your hair dry out and all. Dandruff is after all, skin that is falling off your head, because it's getting too dry. If your scalp is literally filled with grease, there will be no dandruff. But hey, i'm no doctor.

• Brohoof 1

Well, that's very illogical... Regular schampoos contain lots of crap that makes your hair dry out and all. Dandruff is after all, skin that is falling off your head, because it's getting too dry. If your scalp is literally filled with grease, there will be no dandruff. But hey, i'm no doctor.

well real life says otherwise, i guess.  lol

I do, but not everyday. It makes your hair very difficult to maintain throughout the day, or at least, mine.

I wash my hair about every 2 - 3 days. It use to be less than that, but it gets pretty greasy because of my job, so I had to start doing it more often.

Every day!

My consistency is mostly because it looks and feels pretty bad when I don't. I haven't exactly questioned this habit much at all either, it has just sort of been on the flowchart ever since I graduated from taking baths.

I really don't have a choice in the matter. Typically I use Head and Shoulders between every day or so. If I don't I eventually have dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis, a similar itching and rash scalp condition, that comes up and has me shedding flakes along with getting itchy rashes.

Yeah, I do. The one I use is called Organic Care, it claims to be free of a bunch of random stuff... :P

I always condition my hair as well. My hair's really long, and it can get really oily at the roots, so I wash it every two days or so.

• Brohoof 1

Who the heck doesn't use shampoo??? Your hair would probably smell pretty bad if you didn't use it haha.

Actually, people say it smells BETTER without schampoo. Believe it or not.

I only use shampoo, dandruff shampoo, anything else and my shoulders are covered in little white mountains of snow all day.

Nooo! Nooo... :( So much enviroment-destroying shit in dandruff schampoo! 

Eeeyup. Earlier today in fact. I took some of the repair kind to fix the falling and breaking strands I constantly keep getting, then I used conditioner to help strengthen it. Now it's all nice and shiny (like that'll last till tomorrow)

I normally use tiny bits of shampoo, but lately I haven't been. Since its super short i just use hot water on it and that gets most of the stuff out. I actually washed it out today and there was some weird gunk in it, so I'm thinking I might use shampoo again soon. 

Nooo! Nooo... sad.png So much enviroment-destroying shit in dandruff schampoo! 

Shhh. Shh. It's all gonna be okay. I can go make homemade almond milk and we can sit around and watch ponies. It'll all be okay. For at least the next. Decade or so. 

• 1 year later...

I can't go a day without shampoo. My hair is long, thick, and get's really oily so I need shampoo to keep my hair clean. The shampoo I use is Herbal Essence citrus scented. It smells so good. (:

• Brohoof 1

I use shampoo and a conditioner. My hair is still completely unmanageable unless I cut it really short.

• Brohoof 1