Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you use shampoo?

*Rarity

134 users have voted

1. 1. Do you use schampoo?

• No, I use nothing
    • I only use conditioner
    • Yes

I use tresemme shampoo and also use conditioner.  My hair never feels like it's getting enough moisture and I can't shell out 45 dollars for good quality shampoo and conditioner that's better for my hair type.

• 2 weeks later...

I use shampoo but only because I lost my atomizers. I actually prefer to use baking soda and apple vinegar, or egg. With shampoo is guaranteed that I will get dandruff and oily hair. 

Definitely using shampoo. Personally never met someone who doesn't. Well except those having SUPER short hair.

My hair is extremely picky. One one hand it's dry. On the other it's getting greasy friggin fast. I stick to "silver shampoo". Not only does it remove the yellow tint from blonde hair but it also seems to be the formular that's just right for my hair. Originally I had to wash it daily bc it'd be greasy by the end of the day. Now with the help of a tad of dry shampoo (I use it right away as soon as my hair is dry after a wash to open it up) I can even go three days. 

And I use conditioner like .. maybe once a week. Or whenever I feel like my hair is getting weird.

2 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Even with short hair I do. Don't wanna get dandruff! :pout:

Yep, dandruff is annoying. Special shampoo is required, which I use

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't see any justification for NOT using it except for three:

1.) You're allergic.

2.) You can't afford it.
3.) it is not available where you are due to living in an excessively rural or poor area/nation.

Hygiene is important, use the resources available to you to take care of your body and it will take care of you in turn.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...