Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you miss the most if you crossed over into Equestria?

Silverhoof

Count me in as one of those who would miss their carnivorous diet. I would likely find a way to continue eating meat, because it's simply irreplaceable for me.

I would also miss this forum, computers, and the Internet very much. What would the rest of you do here without a site owner?

We can't lose our supreme overlord, everybody. Just think about all the bad things that would happen without him :(

I'd also hate losing my carnivorous diet. It's honestly one of the finer things in life I enjoy.

Edited by Devin McCourty

I would miss my friends, and on a larger scale, the whole life I've built up here. All of my knowledge, my plans, my goals, my relationships would be gone.

...I don't think I want to go to Equestria. I like it here, truth be told.

Silly Filly we are already in equestria also what are these things people are calling fingers? i think those are the things on discord's whooves? you can still use the internet just get a pressier

Edited by StickFigurePonies.Tumblr
  • Brohoof 1

Have no idea what being a magical pony is like, so I'll not speculate.

As for going to Equestria, I'll miss the usual family, food and sights of this world I've not seen yet (Tibet, Egypt, Kyoto, New Orleans)

It'll be a bit of a shame for my career, but who misses that when you've got Equestria. My life's goals is to lead a fantastical one and the pursuit of knowledge so Equestria should suit me fine. No regrets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8Ri2VULHo

My family, my pets my friends especially my best friends. Computers. Trauma Center...Yeah that I'd miss the most gaming wise and RPing with my friends second and...Damn after awhile I'd be begging Celestia to take me back.

And sneak Derpy with.

Yeah no meat = no me. Fluttershy would be missing chickens after more then a few months.

Kidding but yeah...I'd release Discord to get back to Earth even if it meant my aft getting kicked by Celestia for it.

Edited by Arashi Takamine
  • Brohoof 1

Equestria has video games, at least on the level of Pac-Man, as shown in Hearts and Hooves Day.

"Equestria: We have video games, but no washing machines."

they dont normally wear clothes, so they arent needed as much

My humanity.

you would just have to kill a few rats and you would find plenty of humanity

Losing any chance of eating meat would suck yes.

I would most likely miss my Heavy Metal music, as pony lifestyle wouldn't necessarily accept aggressive songs like the ones I listen to.

in the best young flyers compitition, rainbow dash had originally had rock music to accompany her ruteen. Until rarity changes it to something else

personally, I would miss my hands. Everything else I can deal with, but I would always miss my friends and family. If I became a unicorn, though, that would replace my hands. but Im not sure if I would rather fly or use magic. Or I might get unlucky and be an earth pony. Then again, it would be awesome to have that connection with the earth. I would love to work on a farm or something in that case. I have always had a big respect for farmers.

• Brohoof 1

My freakin thumbs! Posted Image

Meatballs! Anything about meat! Posted Image

My music player, my fancy clothes, my countless mmorpg accounts! All gone! Posted Image

And the direst of all, I won't be able to clop admire the mane six without being labelled as a sex offender Posted Image

D'aww... just ask Apple Bloom to find you a super special somepony!

!

Great idea! As long as she doesn't become my shmoopy-doopy-sweedy-weedy pony pie it's fine, that was just creepy.

• Brohoof 1

Mostly my family and friends.

But i do not think that i would hesitate for a moment if given the chance to go.

The meat? Not a problem since i become a pony after all.

Cheers for delicious apples.

Count me in as one of those who would miss their carnivorous diet. I would likely find a way to continue eating meat, because it's simply irreplaceable for me.

I would also miss this forum, computers, and the Internet very much. What would the rest of you do here without a site owner?

If your body was transformed into a pony, eating meat could actually kill you. Equestrian GI systems in real life can't handle meat.

• Brohoof 1

If your body was transformed into a pony, eating meat could actually kill you. Equestrian GI systems in real life can't handle meat.

I know... hence, why I said "I would likely find a way to continue eating meat." If that involves getting Twilight Sparkle to do voodoo unicorn magic on my body, so be it. Equestria isn't real life, after all. ;)

Well, I don't really know what I would miss... I mean, you never know what you miss until you don't have it anymore, right? To be blunt, I can't really say I will miss anything where I am currently, but I'd bet that I am probably lying in my heart.

• Brohoof 1

Only a couple of things. The biggest one would be my family, but I would just tell myself that I had to leave the nest and be on my own sometime. The other one is movies and anime. I would still be able to see plays and read books, so it wouldn't be so bad giving those up. I think it would be relatively easy adjusting to the Equestrian lifestyle.

N

I'd miss all hawt gals :(

Whole towns and cities of kind, sweet, smart, and/or and funny girls with a 3:1 female to male ratio? I think my life would IMPROVE in that area!

My freakin thumbs! Posted Image

Meatballs! Anything about meat! Posted Image

My music player, my fancy clothes, my countless mmorpg accounts! All gone! Posted Image

And the direst of all, I won't be able to clop admire the mane six without being labelled as a sex offender Posted Image

I could live without most of that, but you could do better than "admire" the Mane Six. You could end up getting hitched to one of them! :D

My family definitely. I could live without most electronics and the lack of meat wouldn't bother me after awhile. My family though . . . :unsure: I love them all too much to just disappear! My concern for their worry of me would probably drive me nuts, until I could find some magic to send them a letter or something to let them know I was all right.

I could live without most of that, but you could do better than "admire" the Mane Six. You could end up getting hitched to one of them! :D

Nah... I doubt they would give any positive reaction when a mad stallion charged at them while screaming "Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh fluttershy I wub yu!!"

The next thing I know, I would spend my entire equine life in community service :unsure:

Edited by Weyland