Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you miss the most if you crossed over into Equestria?

Silverhoof

Miss your thumbs?? I never thought of that! I wonder do Sticky Hooves actually exist..

Well, don't be too direct about it. A person is better to develop their reputation than to exploit it. So you should try to show great manners, help many ponies, and maybe... JUST MAYBE... they will notice you.

BESIDES! Pinkie Pie always meets ponies who are new to Ponyville!

Nah... I doubt they would give any positive reaction when a mad stallion charged at them while screaming "Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh fluttershy I wub yu!!"

The next thing I know, I would spend my entire equine life in community service :unsure:

I'm sure you could "put the moves on" if you were so inclined. ;) (I have no idea why I used that phrase. :huh: ) Also, that quote you have at the bottom is inspirational! I hope to walk the path of the sheepdog one day.

I know... hence, why I said "I would likely find a way to continue eating meat." If that involves getting Twilight Sparkle to do voodoo unicorn magic on my body, so be it. Equestria isn't real life, after all. ;)

LOL!

Well, if the transformation was total and complete, you might crave daffodil and daisy sandwiches too!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

At the risk of sounding wrong, I bet you could find some "Easy" filly to take care of any "needs' that may arise.

:wacko:

And taking the risk being executed because of pedophilia? :angry:

Oh hell no. I will settle down with my Fluttershy plushie, thank you

I would miss friends and family, electronic entertainment, music, being a carnivore, my guitar and the brony community.

I'd probably move on quite quickly though.

• 4 years later...

Besides the obvious answer, which is family, I'd probably say home insulation and air conditioning. I doubt the ponies have any kind of advanced climate control for their homes. Also Red Bull.

(edited)

In order of thinking it up:

1. Picking my nose. Not fingers mind you, because levitation is a thing, but I have no idea how ponies pick their noses. Blowing is still a thing, but picking it? No idea.

2. Meat eating. I would probably be physically repulsed by meat, but mentally if I had memories transferred I'd remember eating meat and crave it.

3. Electronics. Video games, computers, cell phones. Stuff like this.

In no particular ordering, would probably miss my family and friends.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

Since ponies can technically eat meat, I would miss my friends, family, the internet, earth in general, hands, my computer, my iphone, instagram, snapchat, facebook, fimfiction, this forum, agents of shield, my tv shows, Pokémon, college... the list goes on.

Edited by Espurr