Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you miss the most if you crossed over into Equestria?

Silverhoof

I would miss almost everything mainly my body though I would hate living in a pony body therefore I would spend my entire life dedicated to transferring my consciousness to a robotic human body but asides from that I would also miss eating any meat although I would still eat meat meat when I get the opportunity to and the stuff such as music and I'll also miss playing games and speaking with my friends although if I couldn't go back I would also try to dedicate my life to building some form of transport dimensional travel device thingy

(edited)

I'd probably end up saying something like "Why am I still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I remember my entertainment, and my family, even my opposable thumbs. The career path I've lost... The life that I lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there! You feel it too, don't you? I'm gonna make OP give back my past! Take back everything that I've lost!"

Edited by SpaceOnion

I'm quite sure that Equestria doesn't have TV so the odds of anime existing is extremely low. So that would definitely be on the list of things I would miss.

Then there are the games like skyrim and minecraft. I miss those games right now whike my laptop is down, so odds are I would miss then in Equestria.

I'm will to bet that Equestria has it's own books and conics as well. That being said though I would miss the stuff I like reading here on earth.

I like to think that Equestria has pony versions of our boks and manga though. At least our books.

According to the comics they definitely have table top rpgs so maybe The Forgotten realms is in Equestria too :fluttershy:

I have some friends that I woukd miss. I'm not the kind of person to be able to forget a friend so thoughts of how they were doing would probably haunt be for a long while.

(edited)

I would miss my fingers. I like to believe that Equestria has the same video games we know and love, but since my ponysona has wings then I'd have to learn how to use each individual feather as a finger which I have a feeling would be very difficult, especially because I play a very technical character (PAC-MAN) in a very technical game (Smash).

Edited by gamecubeguy214

(edited)

I would miss my fingers.

This so much. Imagining life without hands feels frightening. That's always the first thing that pops in my head when people talk about going to Equestria.

I would still miss my best friend the most, probably so much that I'd constantly feel terribly homesick. And all my friends and family members obviously. I'm also agreeing with IsraelYabuki, I'd miss pizza too.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm pretty sure I would go through a pretty bad freak-out upon realising there aren't any computers and preety much any gaming thing from the last 3 years in Equestria, and then I would bury myself in magic to fill that hole in my daily schedule and heart.

As long as I'm a pegasus, I wouldn't really miss anything since I'd be able to fly and easily travel to meet other ponies and make new friends

The joys of being distant from your family on top of being adopted is that you won't really miss them when they're gone

...wowza, I sound heartless and emotionally dead

As long as I'm a pegasus, I wouldn't really miss anything since I'd be able to fly and easily travel to meet other ponies and make new friends

The joys of being distant from your family on top of being adopted is that you won't really miss them when they're gone

...wowza, I sound heartless and emotionally dead

Thing is, as long as you have a car, you are probably within range of more people than any pony is with wings.  It is more a societal problem than an access problem.

For me it would be the internet.  The ready access to information going back to heading to the library and looking for a book from the card catalog would be painful.  (and yes I am old enough to remember having to research that way or from the encyclopedia (I am 47)).

It would also be harsh having to spell-check things you wrote without an online dictionary helping you out, or a word processing program to move things around.  I remember writing on a typewriter.  It was way different than it is today.

Edited by silvadel