Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you miss the most if you crossed over into Equestria?

Silverhoof

Thing is, as long as you have a car, you are probably within range of more people than any pony is with wings.  It is more a societal problem than an access problem.

For me it would be the internet.  The ready access to information going back to heading to the library and looking for a book from the card catalog would be painful.  (and yes I am old enough to remember having to research that way or from the encyclopedia (I am 47)).

It would also be harsh having to spell-check things you wrote without an online dictionary helping you out, or a word processing program to move things around.  I remember writing on a typewriter.  It was way different than it is today.

I don't have the eyesight or attention span to drive a car safely, unfortunately

Course, me with the ability to fly is rather worrying because of that

Guess I'll need lessons from Derpy

Well I would honestly miss almost everything I would always miss my old human body I would be absolutely livid without my body apart from all those things It wouldn't be as bad

I'll echo fingers since I really enjoy being able to use them. I imagine it would be quite an adventure in itself manipulating anything without them... especially soda cans/bottles, shoelaces, scissors, toilet paper and needle and thread. Not saying those things are all in Equestria... but they sure might be.

Unless I can be a unicorn in which case problem solved.

Also if I crossed over into Equestria carrying my MLP DVD sets, would they suddenly count as documentaries?

Internet, and depending on what species I am, Hands. I would also miss the brony community. (Also I would like not being attacked by monsters every 2-3 months)

(Very Racist Ponies?)

So If I went to Equestria... I would die of shock

i would miss tanks ;-; my life revolves around 2 things: ponies and tanks. apart from the travesty that is cheese sandwiches party ta-thing. there are no tanks in equestria.. that's like... half of who i am gone D: and i don't think anypony would take to kindly to me bringing giant machines of hate death and destruction into the pony world.
also yea i love me some kentucky fried scootaloo... a world without meat would be hard to adjust to.

i would miss tanks ;-; my life revolves around 2 things: ponies and tanks. apart from the travesty that is cheese sandwiches party ta-thing. there are no tanks in equestria.. that's like... half of who i am gone D: and i don't think anypony would take to kindly to me bringing giant machines of hate death and destruction into the pony world.

also yea i love me some kentucky fried scootaloo... a world without meat would be hard to adjust to.

Well according to the comics, they have bulldozers, so not so sure tanks may not be around in some part of Equestria or another. You could always also just adapt them into machines not for hate and destruction.

Being able to stalk the mane six and not being arrested

jk but in all seriousness id love it other then no fingers...i mean i couldn't draw they don't have computers...

• 1 year later...

I'd miss everything to be honest although I'd be mad about losing my body I'd probably still eat meat even though it wouldn't be healthy I'd probably eventually pass to another wprld shortly to see if it'll be better 

I'd miss the food, that's for sure. Oat burgers? Not my cup of tea--or oats, as they say in Equestria. Which reminds me--I'd have to change all my euphemisms/swear words! Looks like from now on, I'm yelling "What in Equestria?" and "Sweet Celestia!" and definitely not anything I say here. The switch to "everypony" wouldn't be so bad, seeing as Twilight herself sometimes says "everyone". I can just say it when I want to.

Friends and family? Sure, that'd be a rough change. Unless they could somehow come with me...or, you know, I could always visit them with Twilight's magic mirror. And they could visit me!

But the thing I'd miss most of all would probably be my hands. You can't play piano with hooves, people. I don't know how Countess Coloratura does it. Nor can you play the violin, contrary to Applejack's impressive skills in that S2 finale. :huh: Or hold a microphone. Or do any of the things that I love to do. So yeah...that's a major downer. I don't think I'd live permanently in Equestria, but I'd certainly stay there for extended periods of time. One month each spring, summer, fall and winter? I think I could live with that.

Hmm... well, first thing would be I'd miss my hands... and typing. Yes there are type writers but the 'search and peck' method would get a bit old :/  And I already get hand cramps writing for too long... I can just imagine trying it with my mouth.  However, I could become my OC which I could have the ability to use magic but not have a horn.. it'd be pretty cool, if I could learn to control my abilities.

As for Friends and Family... well I have no friends and none of the people I know would even notice if I was gone.  So nothing to really miss.  Plus, with being a Pegasus and what not, I could go on adventures, and actually perhaps get friends.

As for meat, well, there will be some things I'll miss.  Like BK Whooper and the like.  But they do seem to have some interesting work arounds... like Oat burgers.  So I while I may miss some spefic foods, I could probably learn to work with that.

I will miss almost everything. Starting from my pc, the internet, the habit of eating meats, my friends, my family, and pretty much every single kind of technology we have here.

maybe having the ability to do things such as listen to the weather radio, playing the organ the way I am used to, baseball unless they have something related to that sport.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Friends, family, technology, the internet and probably gaming as well. I'd definitely miss having fingers too.

Edited by Cash In

33 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Friends, family, video games and the internet. 

Also, I'd definitely miss my fingers. Writing and shaving are already annoying with fingers, so imagine trying to do them without. 

Exactly the same things. With my dog. And I hope they got almost the same video games in Equestria.

I would miss my friends, even though I'd probably have ones in equestria. I'd miss meat as well. I can always just hit up button mash if I want to play some games though.