Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Power Ponies?

I watched the S4 Premiere at San Diego like 50 times. But for a show that has an amazing team of writers. Is this really going to benefit MLP. Also, is the whole Power Ponies episode going to be a regular 20 minute episode. Or one of those 2 part things like Crystal Palace, Return of Harmony. Etc? What do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

It might probably just be a regular 20 minute episode. Unless the writers want to explore more on the origins of the power ponies, then it would have to be a 2 part episode arc.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by, "Is this really going to benefit MLP?". As for your other question, though I think it'll be a regular 20 minute episode. I think that episode will be a parody or dream type thing, and I don't see why they would make it 2 episodes. Its only 4 episodes after the first two parter and they usually only do two parters at the beginning and end of a season. I'm not looking forward to this episode, anyway so I hope its only 20 minutes long.

I think the power ponies is an adorable idea. But I'm pretty sure they haven't got a reason for making it two parts. Seems like two part episodes are reserved for openers. And, in the case of season 2, finales. 

I'm pretty sure for something like the Power Ponies, the writers would only need to make it 20 minutes long. I mean it's nothing really major. For all we know, it could be a simple dream that Spike's been having. Most likely it is. Otherwise, why in the world are the mane 6 in what appears to be a modern day looking metropolis? With modern day architect and technology? It doesn't makes sense if you were to look at all the other locations on the show. :P

For some odd reason when the concept of Power Ponies was brought up I just couldn't help but think of the Powerpuff Girls, another show Lauren Faust worked on. For those of you who don't know or were born too late, these are the Powerpuff Girls:

The_Powerpuff_Girls.jpg 

Seems like a fun plot and at the very least we should get an idea of what modern urban cities in Equestria look like.