Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cute, Sexy or BOTH

Cwanky

I find them both, it depends on who is drawing then and how, if it's on the show, then they're cute as buck, however if I'm rummaging through Google and I see something like that there, then I will probably be turned on by it.

Edited by Kira
  • Brohoof 1

This reminds me. In Feeling Pinkie Keen when Twilight discovered Gummy in the bath tub she freaked out in such a way that it sort of looked like she were covering herself as though she were naked. And I also remember at the beginning of Best Night Ever Spike was knocking on the door of Rarity's wanting to be let in and Rarity remarked they were busy getting dressed for The Grand Galloping Gala. Applejack then remarked that ponys don't usually wear clothes with Rarity saying that some ponys do have standards.

Edited by Philocleon

I find the characters cute. Once you get over the fact that they're cartooned ponies and are inherently adorable, I enjoy their diverse personalities and means of living. Seeing bits and pieces of myself in the characters also helps for them to seem more cute to me. I wouldn't say that they are attractive. Mainly due to me not wanting to have an intimate relationship with them. In some cases, I would like to have an intimate relationship with someone of their personality and possibly even some of the voice actors, but that's the extent of that. Also, I don't "clop" for the record. I do what an average 18 year old male does.