Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Annual 2013

Persona22

Okay, so I finally read the My Little Pony Annual 2013 comic, based entirely on the Equestria Girls human world and background story.

After reading it, I can only say that of all the answers we get, IT RAISES ONLY FURTHER QUESTIONS!

In fact, we don't get answers at all! I swear, the more I read the comics, the more I consider them an "alternate reality" of the TV series (and movie).

The characters, the background stories, the NEW charatcers introduced that have counterparts in Equestria, but of different ages! Like Babs Seed, she's OLDER than Applejack in the "human world" but as we all know she's the same age as Applebloom in the series... and Applebloom appears in the movie! Sunset Shimmer's "origin story" really makes no sense at all...

So yeah:

Anyway, an online copy is available here if you're interested.

Well, there are many questions that rise from the comics and the movie. I think that trying to solve the questions from the both of them, is pretty hard to answer when you read the comics but not watch the movie. Plot holes, anyone.

Well, there are many questions that rise from the comics and the movie. I think that trying to solve the questions from the both of them, is pretty hard to answer when you read the comics but not watch the movie. Plot holes, anyone.

That's just it, you can never get all the answers even if you watch the movie AND read the comics. In fact, doing that only raises further questions.

One of the biggest contradictions, besides the ones I already pointed out, and the countless ones you'll find upon reading the comic, is that the five girls look exactly the same as they did in the movie when they are rememberin the Freshman Fair, when it was the time they met and were friends.

Now, if you remember the movie you would noticed that the picture showing them during the Freshman Fair made it clear that they looked YOUNGER at that point in time:

SuzkaJ1.png

But no, the comic shows all five of them to be exactly the same then as how they looked "now" as in "now" being the movie.

Edited by lucasliso