Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of pony do you think my OC looks best as? [Pictures included]

DukeofCanterlot

post-20643-0-29376900-1384608008_thumb.png
post-20643-0-48854100-1384608009_thumb.png
post-20643-0-47505400-1384608010_thumb.png

This is Summer Wind, he was born and raised in Canterlot. His cutie mark is a wand which represents a desire to make a powerful impact on the world. 

He has a background story which will be different depending on what kind of pony he is.. but regardless, he is a childhood friend of Twilight Sparkle. Summer Wind is a genius, particularly with numbers, but he has own set of issues which hold him back in many ways. 

I am planning to make a story where he decides to visit Twilight in Ponyville after she transformed into an alicorn. 

Before I reveal anything else, let me know if you like him best as an Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus!

Thanks for all the comments!! Right now, I am torn between making him a pegasus or a unicorn. If he is a unicorn though, I am going to change his name..

Right now, I am trying to change his cutie mark to a trophy (to symbolize his love of winning) but I can't find a good one on Google Images.

I am using
http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

Thanks for all the comments!! Right now, I am torn between making him a pegasus or a unicorn. If he is a unicorn though, I am going to change his name..

Right now, I am trying to change his cutie mark to a trophy (to symbolize his love of winning) but I can't find a good one on Google Images.

I am using

http://www.dolldivine.com/mlp-fim-pony-creator.php

Maybe I could make one, when I know how to use Inkscape.

• Brohoof 1

Nice, I would appreciate it if you could do that! I will probably use that as his cutie mark.

Could do some fast thing in Paint or something for what you want it to look like, look like?

• Brohoof 1