Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your school mascot and School colours?

Grand_Finale

err... Kemnal Technology College... We don't have a mascot(british schools don't do that) but our colours in sports are red and black with some yellow. sometimes yellow and black. its a boys school so we win alot of trophies

here in italy we don't have uniforms... our color when on sports is black with blue thunder in the legs and my old shooting team (at the poligon) were a blu shirt with a bullet in the top of the shouldr and a yellow stripe following it

I live in the UK, so when I went to secondary school, we didn't have mascots. Ain't nobody got time for dat. 

However, we did have colours. Navy blue and gray. SOUNDS EXCITING I KNOW.

• Brohoof 1

The Raiders. (A tough looking guy riding a horse) and our colors were silver, red, and black.

Is this about the name of our sports teams and their colors?  Because we don't really have mascots otherwise here, nor do we wear uniforms (even if some people are trying to implement them).  My school's football team is named The Drakkar and their color is white and red.

Drakkar%20Logo2.jpg

Edited by notdog1996

My highschool has a cobra mascot and our colours a gold and black

Ok, no one laugh at this, but my school are the butterflies (apparently to represent freedom) and our colours are turquoise and navy blue! 

sound like a school fluttershy would go to.

My high school mascot was a cougar (was - my 20th reunion was this last summer, or would have been if anyone had organized one - back in the day I always joked that our class motto was "'93 - The Class That Doesn't Care"), colors were red and gold. I went to art school for college so no mascot or colors there. So I adopted my brother's alma mater, the University of Southern California Trojans. Also red and gold, interestingly.

Collin College

Our mascot is a cougar, our colors are blue and white and...

We have absolutely zero school spirit. 

People go to community college just for classes. I'm a second-year so I don't have a reason to be in university right now.