Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your school mascot and School colours?

Grand_Finale

High School 1 was … I actually can’t recall. I think it was orange and a bear. I was barely there. 

High School 2 was green / white and bulldogs. 

University 1 was blue / white and a lion 

University 2 was gold / black and a knight 

College was … blue and white and a gladiator

Middle school 6th grade: Black and Red, a flying eagle. I remember when we have school spirit and everyone have to wear black t-shirt with our mascot. Because then I don’t have to deal with people who keep asking why I’m always wearing black.

Middle School 7 &8th: Navy Blue, white, and Green. Dragon. Pretty ugly combo if you asked me. And that was also our school uniform colors- I wanted to wear black again.

High School: Blue and Gray. Bulldog. No comments about this school.

• Brohoof 1

I spent my years between two highschools. The first we had Sammy the Seagull, with Blue and Gold.

image.png.7972294f8172c4e008ecce23d98e9122.png

And at the second we were the Vikings with Purple and Gold. I'm not sure if we had an actual named mascot? I think we were just a barbaric Scandinavian collective?

image.png.eb2c6c6e868e84f305c3ffa26edf0c77.png

But no one ever stopped talking about this guy graduating from here so I guess he was our real mascot! :laugh:

image.png.efe7127d384e3496f836cb69bcdf8ca9.png

As a result, I always pictured myself as a diminutive seabird with a horned helmet surrounded by towering Nordic muscle. :lie: