Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Ice-Cream Topping?

RainbowCupcakelol

The fabric of space and time flavor!!!

I would have to say chocolate is my favorite flavor of ice cream. I find all the other flavors way to sweet, and I don't like that. As for toppings, well I don't like toppings on my ice cream.

Edited by Xelphos
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a mint junkie. All things mint are my favorite. So I guess mint chip ice cream with some Andes mints in there and a peanut butter sauce would be perfect. Mint chocolate/peanut butter, there is no better combination of anything.

• Brohoof 2

My favorite ice cream ever when I was a kid was cake dough ice cream with cookie dough chunks.  When my family used to go to Cold Stone more often, I would ask for that every time, without fail.  Now, I have no idea, because I hardly eat ice cream anymore.

My favorite is sprinkles. Specifically the rainbow kind. However, they have to be made just right. The harder kinds I don't really care for. The soft kind is the best. It adds a slight crunch and flavor. I'm pretty sure when I eat ice cream I eat way too much, because I will literally pour those all over my ice cream, and multiple times. xD

And I don't even have ice cream to eat right now... T_T

• 1 year later...