Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Ice-Cream Topping?

RainbowCupcakelol

If the icecream is good, it doesn't require any topping. :U

That said, if it's not great icecream, the topping depends on the flavor, I suppose.

Chocolate sauce for bland vanilla, caramel sauce for chocolate, raspberry sauce for mint... etc, etc.

I love having cookie dough icecream with just all of the cookie dough on top, if you decide to finish it off with hot caramel or fudge, it tastes wonderful! But mostly I like having crunched M&Ms on most of my icecream sundaes.

o3o_Ice_Cream_Sundae_by_heyitsjulie.jpg

Edited by Kasane Teto
  • Brohoof 1

Sprinkles and/or a caramel drizzle. I love caramel, and sprinkles! A lot of my family don't like sprinkles for some reason...they make things fun and delectable! c:

I would have to say cookie dough is my favorite flavor of ice cream. Hot fudge is one of the best toppings, tied with M&Ms and whipped cream. If all of those were combined it would be heavenly (and also extremely unhealthy).

I love having cookie dough icecream with just all of the cookie dough on top, if you decide to finish it off with hot caramel or fudge, it tastes wonderful! But mostly I like having crunched M&Ms on most of my icecream sundaes.

img-3619285-1-o3o_Ice_Cream_Sundae_by_he

I second this. Otherwise I'd just go with strawberry flavour no topping.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite flavor is cookies 'n cream.

Favorite topping, however, is between whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I think I lean towards the former right now.

• 3 weeks later...

It would depends on the flavor of the ice cream. For example, I think chocolate goes good sprinkles or peanut butter cup pieces. Mint goes good with chocolate chis or Oreo pieces. Vanilla goes good with just about anything :P