Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Ice-Cream Topping?

RainbowCupcakelol

As much as I really dislike ice cream, I think that cookies 'n' cream is delicious. It goes well with a lot of things and the cookie pieces taste nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Do brownies count as toppings? ^^; My favorite is vanilla ice cream with brownies. If that doesn't count, then I'd say vanilla ice cream with oreos, or chocolate ice cream with M&M's.

I don't really have a favourite topping, but if I have to choose, it would be sprinkles :T. 

• 2 years later...
(edited)

I'm not really a fan of toppings; I prefer plain, unadulterated vanilla. :P

I like bits of Oreo cookies in ice cream, but they actually have to be mixed in, not just sprinkled on top.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

I have two favorite ice cream toppings: sprinkles and whipped cream. My favorite flavor of ice cream is Birthday Cake, and putting sprinkles and whipped cream on that is fitting.

15 hours ago, Zyrael said:

bleach and petroleum 

I've heard that coal flavored ice cream is pretty good too. /s

There are so many toppings that I love! Here are some of them:

-Chocolate chips

-Sprinkles

-Fudge

-Brownie bits

-Whipped cream

-Gummy bears 

When it comes to frozen yogurt, I actually like having boba in mine. I discovered this delicious combination during college and it got me through the stress of my last semester! :P 

I don't like ice-cream too much, though I do like strawberry, and any good topping could work I guess.

On 6/1/2017 at 4:07 AM, Nico said:

I don't like ice-cream too much

Anytime I hear someone say this I assume its either a lie, a fib, a fabrication, a falsehood, a myth, a tall tale or mental illness.

For me someone saying they dont like ice cream is like saying "I dont like oxygen too much".

Ice cream is the closest thing I can consider "edible happiness"

2 hours ago, SONICchaos said:

Anytime I hear someone say this I assume its either a lie, a fib, a fabrication, a falsehood, a myth, a tall tale or mental illness.

For me someone saying they dont like ice cream is like saying "I dont like oxygen too much".

Ice cream is the closest thing I can consider "edible happiness"

Nah, it just doesn't satisfy me, I need to eat 3-4 of them just to feel anything. it's not that I dislike them or something, it's just that other unhealthy food like fast food or things of that sort sound so much more appealing to me:D 

• 1 year later...