Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stereotypes you think are true :D

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

-Most bronies are unpopular, socially awkward geeks who wear glasses, and fedora hats.
-American people are willfully ignorant.
-The Chinese are naturally hard-working.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur

No stereotype is 100% true. Some can be more true than others in certain areas, but truth is everyone is different and there is never going to be a case of absolutely everyone in a country, ethnicity, religion, sexuality, subculture or anything else fitting into the stereotype no matter what Hollywood tries to make us think of that way too often.

Edited by Nightmare Lyre
  • Brohoof 2

-Most bronies are unpopular, socially awkward geeks who wear glasses, and fedora hats.

As much as I hate to admit it, this is kind of true...although I myself am not one of those geeks who wears glasses and fedora hats lol. Although actually, I wouldn't say most bronies are like that, but there are a lot I guess.

• Brohoof 2

-American people are willfully ignorant.

-The Chinese are naturally hard-working.

I can agree with this for the most part. I myself am an unpopular, socially awkward geeky brony. I don't own a fedora though.

I live in a small American town and there are a lot of ignorant people here. It's sad really...

The only Chinese people I know own a restaurant in my town, and they are pretty hard working.

• Brohoof 1

i also think that all deviantartists are fans of anime, act like cats and name themselves Japanese names even if they are american, that all tumblr and flickr users are from Finland, and that all lyokans walk backwards!

i am a deviantartist who ISN'T a fan of anime good sir.

jocks are mostly cowards. the irony. (Athletes are cool though)

(I have never met a jock that is not insanly scared of everything or just a disgrace)

I really hope I have not offended anyone, if I did I am terribly soory.

Edited by CrayZ
  • Brohoof 1

A true stereotype you say?

1. Montenegrins are lazy (I can prove it)
  2. Americans are ignorant
  3. Macedonians are fanatics
  4. Italians are happy

Hmmmm, I can't think of anything else at the moment...

Edited by Ravnogorac

italians are racist... i am italian.. this was true to me (before being brony).. but this is generaly true... but i understand why,.. i am not going to justify it but i understand.. so many prolems.. so many idiot politics mans... so need for jobs... so much people arriving with boats and from eastern countries...  but don't start this now...

Chinese are good at drawing.

Japanese watch anime.

Otakus have no life other than anime

Chinese mothers are all Tiger Mothers.

I thought that the Finnish were the ones that watch anime! I know a lot of Otakus in Finland as well as Smurfanatics (fans of the little blue creatures of course!) I was in Finland for a little while when they had the Smurfs at McDonalds. Man, those smurfs sold like hotcakes! So, I saw this guy fight with the manager there beacuse they were out of smurfs! In general, I think the stereotypes that all Scandinavians like The Smurfs is basically true because I heard there were violent fights in Norway due to MCD'S runing out of Smurfs.

Mexicans are good worker. I should know since I am one. Most Japanese have wierd likings. I say this because of a picture I saw with the restrooms having anime girls on the walls in a NSFW way.

Mexicans who cross the US border are the hard workers. 

• Brohoof 1