• East Asia
    • Oceania
    • Scandinavia
    • South Europe
    • North Africa
    • West Africa
    • East Africa
    • Southern Africa

I live in North America, more specifically in the United States. Even more specifically, I live in New York. Not the best state, but the buildings do look nice at night time. :)

Currently and always have lived in North America, though I would like to see Europe and Asia one day. Also I'm in the midwest of the USA.

Over 1 year old? Wow, you really love reviving retro threads :D

I'm from Lincoln in England, a city credited with the invention of the modern tank, we're historically one of the most important cities in England, George Bool (creator of Boolean Logic (People into computers will know him)) was born here, we're very much a big deal... but nopony ever knows where Lincoln is :3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln,_England

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm going to give one guess as to where I'm from. That's right I'm from China. But seriously I'm from England in the UK. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else to be honest, despite it's faults, England most certainly has it's perks (now I've just got to find them).

I live in Australia. It's alright, I guess. I wouldn't say there is anything special about it, but hey, it isn't bad. Though I am still waiting on some games to get uncensored.... *cough* L4D2 *cough* You know, since the rating system for games isn't horrible here anymore.

I am in North America. To be more specific, Canada. To be even more specific, Ontario.

You'll have to wait for more of us... It's Saturday and its 7:52AM. They won't be up for a while. :P

(edited)

From Sweden, the land of bad weather, meatballs and forests. It's not too shabby here though, it's extremely quiet and peaceful, even in the big cities

Edited by Soundgarden

I'm from Australia. Specifically Sydney. Where we are known to have Hippo races in the city. Though most of my family are in the UK and USA. So lonely here. But it's great. 

I'm from Belguim, more specific Ostend

Belguim, the country of beer, waffles and french fries.

I love to live here in Ostend because I love the sea and all the people who live here..

I couldn't imagine me living anywhere else.

Good ole USA, here. I live in sunny Florida, in Valrico (which is pretty close to Tampa Bay). I love living here, mainly because we have real beaches and I can fish the ocean whenever I want.

(edited)

Ugh, I got to say Europe.. Lol Nah, but still my country is also part of America and whether you like it or not that's just how it is. But yeah, we always seem to have these topics pop up, not sure if it will be merged into another thread or not. Well if it will it doesn't matter. I live in Iceland of course, it's the country were Skyrim is just like our everyday battle, we battle dragons and discover ancient temples. Kids here grow a huge beard at the age of ten. We have grand fiests, nordic religion style. Were we celebrate in Odens name! Telling tales of our dragon killing, we still use swords here and shields. We wear armor and drive around in old army trucks. Discovering old shrines, we then often encounter a dragon. But they have me, FLUTTERFANBORN!!! I have slayed almost all of the dragons in my country.. So if you come here it's most likely that you won't encounter a dragon. This dragon-slaying-business is actually dying, like I only slay one dragon a year now. Which is why, my country has stopped wearing armors and stopped walking around with swords. People have also decided to go for more sportier cars then a huge army truck. So it's nothing like it was just a few years ago, when dragons were a real problem. Like they would burn down our villages, steal our cars and sometimes people too. But like I said, the world has changed so much. They even burned all of our evidences that dragons are real, so people still don't believe in dragons. I can't prove it, but this is all very true.

Still yeah, Iceland it's skyrim in real life. But without all the cool parts. Sadly the dragons were a problem here, so we had to slay most of them. But don't look for proofs, there are none. They burned down our scrolls and ancient history stuff.

Still an awesome country to live in, except that the roads aren't good, high taxes to fix the damage caused by the dragons, but other then that it's awesome, it's basically a living art this country. The mountains, the volcanos, living so close to these things really make you appreciate the nature more. Especially since it can so easily destroy everything in it's path so we are reminded occasionally that we are not in control. We are only here to observe natures powers!

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 3

Ugh, I got to say Europe.. Lol Nah, but still my country is also part of America and whether you like it or not that's just how it is. But yeah, we always seem to have these topics pop up, not sure if it will be merged into another thread or not. Well if it will it doesn't matter. I live in Iceland of course, it's the country were Skyrim is just like our everyday battle, we battle dragons and discover ancient temples. Kids here grow a huge beard at the age of ten. We have grand fiests, nordic religion style. Were we celebrate in Odens name! Telling tales of our dragon killing, we still use swords here and shields. We wear armor and drive around in old army trucks. Discovering old shrines, we then often encounter a dragon. But they have me, FLUTTERFANBORN!!! I have slayed almost all of the dragons in my country.. So if you come here it's most likely that you won't encounter a dragon. This dragon-slaying-business is actually dying, like I only slay one dragon a year now. Which is why, my country has stopped wearing armors and stopped walking around with swords. People have also decided to go for more sportier cars then a huge army truck. So it's nothing like it was just a few years ago, when dragons were a real problem. Like they would burn down our villages, steal our cars and sometimes people too. But like I said, the world has changed so much. They even burned all of our evidences that dragons are real, so people still don't believe in dragons. I can't prove it, but this is all very true.

Still yeah, Iceland it's skyrim in real life. But without all the cool parts. Sadly the dragons were a problem here, so we had to slay most of them. But don't look for proofs, there are none. They burned down our scrolls and ancient history stuff.

Still an awesome country to live in, except that the roads aren't good, high taxes to fix the damage caused by the dragons, but other then that it's awesome, it's basically a living art this country. The mountains, the volcanos, living so close to these things really make you appreciate the nature more. Especially since it can so easily destroy everything in it's path so we are reminded occasionally that we are not in control. We are only here to observe natures powers!

Maybe it helps that I read this while drunk, but I started dying from laughter about halfway through, because all I could think about was dragons flying over modern Icelandic cities.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Connecticut which is in the United States, but I am half Irish, a quarter German, and a quarter Hungarian. I have never been to any of those places before. I haven't really left the country except for when I went to Bermuda (which is part of England I might add.) I have heard tell that Ireland is beautiful, so I hope to go there someday soon. I hope to travel when I grow up.

This is officially the best post ever. Congratulations. I would love to live in a country with dragons XD. I was laughing halfway through this.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from Wiltshire in the UK. Although my grandad used to live in Michigan in the USA which makes me part American aha! My town is fairly quiet and we don't get the best weather a lot of the time but I've lived here my whole life and it's still a fairly nice place.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Murrika, the land of freedom and fat scooters. I kind of want to move somewhere else since this place is practically owned by shady corporations but I don't know where or how I'd be able to make a living.

North America, US. I was born and raised in Oregon, lived in Washington for a while, and now I'm attending college in Montana ^-^ Heading back to Oregon tomorrow!! So excited!

(edited)

Europe, Germany. Some europeans would say they live under "german occupation".

That is not true...

They already live in Germany without knowing it. Just kidding.

But hay, we have all those great things. When non-germans hear of Germany, they mostly think of Lederhosen and Oktoberfest.

We have far more than that. Actually, many other Germans hate Bavaria, but you don't know that from me, right? 

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

I live in Europe, more specifically in Finland. I like it here, the long, cold winters are a bit of a drag, but all things considered, i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Ireland rocks! we have Guinness and leprechauns! Ha ha just kidding about the leprechauns :). But yeah Ireland is awesome lovely country side and scenery.