Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all public safety bronies!

I've been around for about a year now and I haven't seen many bronies in pubic safety. I've met a couple, and we've become fast friends, but there must be more of us! So I want to know, are there any more current/former/future law enforcement officers, firefighters, or EMTs on the forum?

i've been in the italian army for one year.. i was a genier (not engineer) we built dams and bridges when an alluvion strucked nearby our base... now i'm studing to become a fully engineer buti am a voluntier red cross paramedic... i don't know if that counts

• Brohoof 1

i've been in the italian army for one year.. i was a genier (not engineer) we built dams and bridges when an alluvion strucked nearby our base... now i'm studing to become a fully engineer buti am a voluntier red cross paramedic... i don't know if that counts

Of course it counts! It doesn't matter if you're a volunteer or paid, you're still a medic. Glad to meet you.

Of course it counts! It doesn't matter if you're a volunteer or paid, you're still a medic. Glad to meet you.

i'm not a medic :) i have not a degree :) we make first aid service in ambulance :) 

i'm not a medic :) i have not a degree :) we make first aid service in ambulance :)

That's how most paramedics in the US are (and presumably most places). They're trained as paramedics but a degree isn't usually a requirement.

That's how most paramedics in the US are (and presumably most places). They're trained as paramedics but a degree isn't usually a requirement.

here in italy is the same :) also being in the red cross give us more things to do.. when not in ambulance we usually do some social services, like during winter we go trough the city giving food and warm clothes to homeless people, or we go in other place around the word.. some of my fellow currently are in the philippines helping with the disaster.... since i'm an half engineer i followed the radio operator course in the red cross... we were used back in the Aquila heartquake ( an italian region) to provide radio cover to military helicopters and search and resque squads... some spam here, anypony can join the red cross! anything can help! you don't need a degree.. people are always needed! every country has the red cross... you should join... there are lot of nice people here :) some are bronies too so it's even funnier.. and you are helping people.. nothing pays more than a "thank you"

FANMADE_Nurse_Redheart.jpg