Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Derp Wars

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

Here it is! This thread has been a long time in the making and here it is finally opening! I hope we have all kinds of fun on this thread. I will use this first post as a prologue to the rest of our RP and it will be done in the style of a Star Wars opening.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long derp ago, in a muffin far derp away...

Derp Wars

For many years, the galaxy had been divided between the Muffin Empire and the Cupcake Republic. The Cupcake Knights and their army of Cupcake clones had been pretty successful in keeping the forces of the Muffin Empire's Derp Troopers from causing any serious damage, but it seemed that they were growing stronger every day. The war was about to escalate to a level they had never imgined because a new force had risen...one with the power to oppose the Cupcake Knights. The mighty Derp Lords had returned and they brought with them the strange powers of The Mail Force, the dark counterpart to the Cupcake Knights' own Sprinkle Force.

(Here is a link to the OOC thread that spawned this RP, should you have any questions to ask or need to discuss things about the RP.)

http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

Edited by super muffin derpy506

• 1 month later...

"why hello there you look new around these parts. oh so sorry i forgot to mention my name is striker i am a free lance warrior, so what are you ponies doing on tatooine?"