Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Golden Corruption ((Inquisition RP!))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@

Everyone is scattered at the moment. Me and Charcoal just left the mess hall, Moon Crypt is...I'm not sure where, Jaeger is in Solar Sentinel's office? And Sunny is right outside the ship...I think. Chainmail is somewhere...still gathering supplies...I think... Did I miss anyone?

And don't worry about it! You're not a scrub! Everyone gets confused now and again. Don't feel bad.

Sorry, but I'm going to be gone for about a week. A few of my classes in school are tanking and I need to get my grades up. @ You can control Lee while I'm gone. If anything important happens, you can make him do what ever ok? Again, REALLY REALLY SORRY!!! If you need to kick me out due to lack of activity...I understand :(  Hope I can stay though!

• Brohoof 2

Two things:

One: I posted a picture of my character as a changeling before he was banished and lost his wings in his bio. Just click on Lee and scroll to the bottom.

Two: @ Technically sub-sonic is any speed under sonic speed...so a jog, a trot, or even a walk is sub-sonic speed. Just for future reference...