Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Golden Corruption ((Inquisition RP!))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

ok, when Lee shifts, I'll make the color of his speaking the same color as one of the OC's in my signature, that means that he's that pony. Like right now, his text is green, that means he's David Pocket.  You can just click on the character's bio to see what he looks like. I made sure to have pictures for all my OC's. Also, when I don't color his text, then he's probably some pony from the RP.

Hey y'all...sorry about the once again late post. On top of working late, my cuz got injured by slipping on ice. I just didn't have the time. I promise, though, I will continue to try.

Hope your cousin is getting better!

• Brohoof 1

@, I know that, but your character kept saying and saying and saying, "LOVE=DISTRACTION, DO NOT WANT1010101101001" and then you go all stereotypical blind lover, falling for whatever sugar coating, therefore proving yourself to be both correct and a hypocrite. Which means if I make you drop firebombs on the city, it's going to hurt that much more.

He meant for you to find out what her true motivations are, what she is like on the inside- not give her the opportunity to sugarcoat you more to give her even more opportunity to backstab you.

And, yes, I'm being paranoid. I've had this happen to me before in roleplayers. 

Edited by Sly Cooper
  • Brohoof 1

I think I set it up well, besides that's why he said about the distraction, that he wants to keep as professional as possible, even if that means being in a different group when it comes time to split into teams.

"Celestia above all else." Sky Guards motto.

• Brohoof 1

@, Well, then, Mr. Hotshot, reverse the roles in your head. Even if you have the willpower to firebomb your special somepony, reverse those roles. Would Sunny be able to firebomb her special somepony? Eh? 

@, You ninja.

Second, be honest- does Sunny have the willpower to firebomb her special somepony? If you say yes, you're lying. 

• Brohoof 1

Lol I just though about possessed/corrupted Solar. It would be interesting to say the least, but let's hope that it didn't come to that...with all the guard secrets he knows plus his size and strength.

@@,

I

F***ING
TOLD
YOU
SO

BUT

YOU

WOULDN'T

LISTEN.

He meant for you to find out what her true motivations are, what she is like on the inside- not give her the opportunity to sugarcoat you more to give her even more opportunity to backstab you.
Edited by Sly Cooper