Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Golden Corruption ((Inquisition RP!))

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry, but it's going to be really hard for me to get to the computer for a while. I probably won't even be on the forums for quite a bit of time. If you need to remove me from the RP, I  understand. I'm really sorry. 

@@Aerodynas, O.O

I was not expecting that... umm...

Due to unexpected delays, the fact that I was just given a nasty shock of some not exact safe images in my head and that the forums has been acting up, I won't be able to get a post in.

@, Oh noes! :(

Well, when you come back you are welcome to rejoin. Assuming we haven't finished or killed the RP. 

@, @@Frosty V,

@@Aerodynas, Hey. Hey. Hey. Space. Hey. Hey. Space. Space. Hey.

Go post in the RP, please. I'm waiting on you and @ to post, but he's posted in the last 24 hours, whereas you haven't. Pwease?

Of course, if you are busy, or have some other reason for not posting... let me know, and I'll keep the story going for the others. :)

• Brohoof 1

@,

I really am sorry Thunder...I'm normally really good about keeping up in an RP. It's just I've been pretty sick today with some migraines...kinda tough to think up stuff like that...but I am sorry. 

Hey, I'm back for a little while. you can control Lee for a while k? Just have something happen to him so he disappears for a while or something. What ever you do, I'm sure it'll be fine. Thanks, and sorry!

Edited by Toa Tahu