Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching the hunt for demonblood (action adventure and what ever else )

dashian500

Stained steel an infamous assassin and bounty hunter that serves Luna has been hunting demon blood a unicorn that made a deal with the devil to gain unimaginable power and will stop at nothing to end the age of harmony

After years of hunting steel has had a few encounters with demon blood and had found love after just a year demon blood abducted moonbeam

Now three years after her abduction steel has made a call for help

He asks any to come and help hunt down and kill demonblood and the reward money of 2.5 billion bits will be split evenly between all that help (steel will not be getting any money )

Any questions feel free to pm me

I will allow all ocs so long as they are not to op and yes that means alicorns are allowed

normal rp rules apply

I will make the thread once I have four that jabs joined

And if you can't post between three and four times a day please do not apply

Sorry if that's excludes you but I wish to have a room that moves at least somewhat fast

Frost

Battle scare

Black light

Edited by dashian500

I would like to join with my OC Frost, I am unable to post a link here since I'm on mobile, but you know some about him so hopefully that will help. If not I can do a short summary here.

Meep the Pony http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/meep-r4414

would like to be part of this roleplay. She knows how to wield a sword and she will gladly aid Stained Steel in finding and ending Demon Blood's life.

((Just so you know, Meep can't fall in love in the RP because she already has a coltfriend whose name is Bart.))

Edited by yayayayayala

Just here to boost the dag durn flabbit thread so that some other people of the vast land of the interwebs will see this RP and know of its greatness and have the urge to join in on our epic and dangerous adventure.....that is all.....thank you for your time.....muffins.....

• Brohoof 1