Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Press Release: BronyCAN 2014 Dates & Location Announced!

Ponyzilla

Took four days by train for me to get from Ottawa to Vancouver. Took that long by bus to get from Vancouver to Winnipeg. Plan for at least a week of travel time if you're going by car.

If you can afford it, go by plane. The Vancouver airport is in the same suburb as the convention hotel.

Well what is BronyCAN then?

In a nutshell, BronyCAN is Canada's premier MLP Fan convention which was first held last August, to overwhelming success. We're having our second year this August in the same place, but in a different tune...

You can learn more about us at our website at bronycan.ca

• Brohoof 1

well im saving up about 100-200$ to go there so im hoping that will be enough to get 2 train tickets pay the entry price and find interesting things :catface:

I'd suggest looking into all possible modes of transportation. Last time I looked into long-distance travel in Canada, flying was by far cheaper than the train. Cheapest was Greyhound.

I am happy that it is close to me, as there is another conference that is quite a distance from me.  I want to go to that one, as it is a family reunion of sorts.  I wish we could all be able to get to these cool conventions without the hassle of money issues. :/

I submitted a panel discussion for the convention, but I have not heard to see if it has been approved or not.  I hope it was. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...